Monday, October 25, 2021

Trolled Comment on Old Post about Skull and Bones and Kevin Spacey







 I just made the post about SpongeBob and Dennis the Hitman and then I went to my email to see these trolled comments on my old blog posts. What's funny is that the comment says I might be on to something in the post where I mention my father and following signs. How does it even make sense to talk shit on one post and then say I might be onto something in the next too lol? 

When I made the Dennis the Hitman post I was actually thinking about my dad because his name is Dennis, and his bday is 4/11.....which always reminds me of JFK being shot at 411 Elm Street. 

JLArchTech=192(FB)

Dennis Michael Behrendt=192

Assassinate=196(FB)


And wouldn't you know? This happens 268 days before the anniversary of the Batman shooting, which will be the 53rd anniversary of the Moon landing. Notice my post involved the number 53...and I've been talking about 268 a ton in the last week. 

Notice the video clip of the 322 in Batman above is also 4:56 in length haha. And I stopped the clip at 1:34....this means that there was 3:22 left in the video...you can't even make this up. 

Today is also a span of 149 days before 3/22. 

Skull and Bones=149

Today is also 254 days before George W Bush's 76th bday. 

Skull and Bones=254(FB)

Today is also a span of 322 days before 9/11/2022. 

9/11 on the 254th day of the year. 

Sylvester Stallone=268(FB)...shares a bday with Bush. 

Thanks for the signs JLArchTech, I'll stay on the Skull and Bones narrative. Alaska...Earthquake too...hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment