Saturday, October 23, 2021

Ferris Wheel Collapse in China and the World's Fair held in Dubai

 



I got a notification on my phone a bit ago for this story....
A Ferris Wheel that was being built in China collapsed....
It's just funny how I just talked about the Fair symbolism with China in my last video, now today I get a notification on my phone about a Ferris Wheel that collapsed in China. 

Notice the current World's Fair is being held in Dubai until 3/31...the day Brandon Lee died...Recall that Dubai was important to my "Boat" sync back in June related to Iran's Navy ship sinking in the Gulf of Oman. 
Gulf of Oman has the James Bond Numbers...
Seeb Oman=263(English Ext)
263 was important to Alec Baldwin and Brandon Lee...

I'll have to think more about this later...I have to DJ a wedding and have no time today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment