Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Synchronicity with Babe and Bacon before I left Work

 Just before I left work I was thinking about "Babe" and how it reminds me of the pig Babe from the movie..

I then walked up front to clock out and the lady who just got to work was wearing a tie dyed shirt with the word "Bacon" on it...like in bold letters it said Bacon...I didnt want yo stare too much lol but I think it was for some Bacon festival somewhere.


What are the odds the voice of Babe the pig was born on the 15th anniversary of Babe Ruth dying too?

The film Babe also released on the 186th day of the chinese Pig year in 1995..how fitting with the 8/6 Tisha B'Av narrative Ive mentioned.

Babe was filmed in Australia too.

The 1995 World Series was when the Braves got their revenge against the Indians from the 1948 World Series too.



No comments:

Post a Comment