Monday, October 25, 2021

Brandon Lee died 196 days before Aleister CROWley's bday in 93'.

 

I was thinking about my son Alistair waking up in the middle of the night while I was making the Alec Baldwin video in connection to "The Crow." There has to be a connection to Alesiter CROWley and Thelema that is important to "93".....

Think how Brandon Lee died in 93' while filming "The Crow." 


Brandon Lee die a span of 196 days before Aleister Crowley's bday. 


Halyna Hutchins=215, 267(FB)

Aleister Crowley=215, 267(FB)

Alistair Behrendt=267


I also wonder about actor Ernie Hudson...recall I documented about him with the Volcano narrative and other things back in April....He also stars in "The Crow" and shares a bday with Pope Francis. 

Ernie is also Winston on Ghostbusters and the new Ghostbusters is releasing in November. 

I also mentioned Charles Manson in the old posts....and think about a Crow being a Black Bird....and Charles Manson's connection to Blackbird...


No comments:

Post a Comment