Thursday, October 7, 2021

Story about Yellowstone(Volcano) today and also Braves player Joc Pederson wearing Pearls in relation to Queen Elizabeth II

 
While there wasn't a Volcano eruption or anything with the Royal Family that I see, CNN did give me a bunch of interesting headlines...Such as the story of a lady saving her dog at Yellowstone(Volcano). 
We also got a earthquake in Pakistan...it may have came up just after midnight though...


Notice we also got a story about Elizabeth I and her "spirit mirror" having Aztec origins...
The spirit mirror was made with volcanic glass too...


Just above this, there is a story about the Atlanta Braves player Joc Pederson who wears Pearl Necklaces...which remind me of Queen Elizabeth II who often wears pearls..


Haha, would you believe this? The story is about Joc Pederson hitting a Homer on 10/2 wearing a Pearl necklace against the New York Mets...You know the team who plays in QUEENS. 
Notice they lost 5-6 to the Braves..
Joc Pederson=56 and 52
Pearl=52
Pearl Necklace=52
Royal Family=56
Elizabeth I=52 and 56



Further, notice that Joc Pederson shares a bday with Queen Elizabeth II....the day of the game against the Mets was 201 days before their bdays..
Society of Jesus=56
201 a big number with SJ...and SJ/Catholic Church connected to Royal Family. 
Unbelievable, the story then goes on to mention how Pearls are good enough for Prince the singer and plays his song "Diamonds and Pearls." Recall that Prince died on Queen Elizabeth II's bday in 2016. 
Prince=129(FB)..the Volcano number..
New York Mets=129

Elizabeth II=106
Pearl Necklace=106
This happens to me on 10/6. 
Aztec=106(FB)

4/21 is also the day that Wikipedia originally had as the date Field of Dreams released....Think about James Earl Jones dying in "Coming 2 America" that released earlier this year and Field of Dreams.
His bday is 1/17..
117th World Series..
Field of Dreams=117 
So on..

I took a bunch of screenshots of other stories today but I didn't have time to blog anything. We have a gig on Friday and I had to learn new songs again. The stupid Cee-Lo"Fuck You" song took me like 2 hours to figure out that groovy line in the bridge..and took up all my time. 
Funny that I'm even mentioning this though because Cee-Lo is from Atlanta..It's a crazy weird set list but we have a 3 hour show and have to play songs our new drummer knows. I'll also be gone to Des Moines the rest of the weekend because I'm DJing a wedding so I may not blog much in the next few days. 






3 comments:

  1. MILWAUKEE BRAVES

    Milwaukee Brewers

    V.

    Atlanta Braves

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST Time in History

    SF Giants

    V.

    LA Dodgers

    In the PLAYOFFS against each other

    On

    10.8 = 18 = BASEBALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRUCE LEE

    35

    TICKET SCAM

    $860,000

    35,000 Tickets

    2016 - 2019

    ReplyDelete