Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Synchronicity at work with Queen Elizabeth II

 

Earlier at work I got a notification that Zach made a video about Queen Elizabeth, which I thought was funny considering Im paying attention to this day with The Gematria Effect.. the theme is also important go Queen Elizabeth II...Im guessing that why we had the story of Kanye Wests haircut yesterday too as he is connected to the Queen..
Anyway, after I saw this video, I then got a notification about the Queen Elizabeth seeing John Kerry on TV...it didnt seem like much until like a half hour later my boss came out and made us put nametags on...apparently the BP company is coming and we will get a write up if we dont wear them..lol..although we never wear them...
Anyway, a bit after  we put our nametags on I noticed that Kaitlynn had a shirt that said Marv on it right where her nametag was...as I was thinking about it, she randomly turned around and said, "I don't even need a nametag, I can pretend Im Marv."...I then said, how funny cause I was standing here thinking that same thing.. 
Moral of the story is that Kaitlynn is who I had the Fancy Synchronicity with a while back and recall she shares a bday with  John Kerry.....I dont see why "Marv" is important to this..but the John Kerry thing sticks out to me.


A little while later the girl working up front came back and showed me how someone paid with a canadian quarter...Of course, it has Queen Elizabeth II on it too lol..
Around 1pm I had to come work up front and someone just paid with a canadian dime lol...with Queen Elizabeth II on it again..
I work up front pry 20 hours a week and its rare that I these type of coins...I cant even remember the last time I have got a foreign coin, let alone 2 in the same day. 
I should point out that Ive seen a lot of 248 today too...I looked at the fryer timer to see 2:48 more than once and while writing this post I had to stop for a while...go figure when I came back it was 2:48pm

Recall Elizabeth was born on the day leaving 254 days...
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
John Kerry..

Kaitlynns name sums to 332(FB) like Queen Elizabeth II...
Today is also 52 days before Kerrys bday..
John Kerry=52
Elizabeth became queen in 52'.



I cant help but think of Bruce Caitlyn Jenner with Kaitlyn either.  She was telling me how the guys at the bar she started working at call her Jenner cause her name is Kaitlynn...our microwave broke at work and they gave us this microwave for the time being..but everytime I look at Jenn Air it makes me think of Bruce Jenner...
Bruce Jenner=52
John Kerry...Batman...Sandy Hook...Jenner is fron Newtown...





1 comment: