Sunday, October 24, 2021

Kanye West's 456 Connection in Relation to Squid Game and PIGS-Waynes World Cop(Pig) Scene-The song Gold Digger and Ray Charles/Cop symbolism

 

I woke up earlier to this message notification on my phone asking if he could use my voice on his video. I'd say a 3rd of the comments I get don't send me notifications on my phone but usually when they do come to my phone, I can respond. I mean that the message box to respond shows up and it allows me to respond, which many times it doesn't. 



Anyway, I went and watched the video and he plays the Nine Inch Nails song "Piggy" and shows the pig syncs with Squid Game and such...
So I was reading the comments and I seen that Zenith left a comment about Trent Reznor using all lowercase letters and it reminded me that Taylor Swift also did this. 
On her 6th, 8th and now 9th albums she stylizes the titles with all lowercase letters. 

Recall that "Kanye"=456(Jewish) and he just changed his name to "Ye." 
Also recall that Peppa PIG trolled Kanye West over his Donda album synced to the Hurricane symbolism with Mike Myers and Katrina. Plus the whole Kanye narrative for me began with Slipknot and "The Pig" dying. 


Recall how Taylor Swift is important to the Kanye West Narrative and Kanye West is synced to Bohemian Rhapsody/Queen/Mike Myers/Wayne's World. 
This made me thimk about the scene in Wayne's World where they say, "Do You Smell Bacon" to the cop. In relation to money/Piggy Banks, I find it interesting that at the end of this scene, the cop flips a quarter in the air. It seems strange and not connected to the plot too, but maybe I am missing something. 
Police Officer=456(FB)



So I went and looked up the actor who played the cop on Wayne's World. He died 196 days after and 169 days before his bday. A pattern I've recently been noticing...
Also, his final TV role was in "Jackie Chan Adventures", and he was on the episode, "When Pigs Fly." 
It's funny because I just talked about Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee/Brandon Lee/Alec Baldwin too. 
The show says the plot has a lot to do with Chinese Zodiac and Folklore too. 

After realizing this, I figured I would look at the Gematria of William Sullivan...
Of course...
William Sullivan=268(FB)
A big number I have been talking about. 


My kid Zamien then asked me if I would make him peanut butter toast, so I went downstairs to make it for him. As I was waiting for the toast I noticed a card sitting on top of the microwave. It's from a game called something like "I Am Meme" similar to "Cards Against Humanity"....but what is funny is that the card is about Kim Kardashian....reminding me yet again of Kanye West lol. 

Zamien Behrendt=196(FB)

What else I find interesting to the "Cop" is that last night I DJ'ed a wedding and the bartender was a friend of mine who is a cop. I had no idea he worked there, but he said he is usually security, but last nigth they needed him to bartend as well. He has wanted a copy of my book for some time and I told him I would get him an author copy so it wasn't as expensive. I ordered a few copies a while back and figured I would see him at the gas station, but I hadn't seen him until last night. I did have the copy in my van though and at the end of the night I gave it to him. Anyway, the reason I am mentioning this is that there's a small part of the book where I talk about cops being Slaves enforcing Slave Laws. Ever since he has wanted a copy I have had slight anxiety over that part, although I don't regret what I wrote because I mean it. No lie either, after I gave him the copy, he flipped it open and the page where I wrote that was the first page he opened it too..Although, he didn't read it as we were talking. 
The whole point of mentioning this is that his mother is Hawaiin and it makes me think of the volcano symbolism. Also, if his real name is Raymond instead of "Ray" his full name sums to 268. 
I don't want to write his full name on here but there is a possible connection to Ray Charles as well with this. 
I honestly really think the connection is that Jamie Foxx portrays Ray Charles, and Foxx has the song "Gold Digger" with Kanye West that samples Ray Charles....think about Gold Digger and Money too..
The song came out right around the time of Hurricane Katrina too..

Jamie Foxx also shares a bday with Taylor Swift..

Kanye also important to France and recall how France was mad about the submarine deal the same day that Squid Game released...Taylor Swift's "Me" video involved France and the Umbrella symbolism...







No comments:

Post a Comment