Thursday, October 7, 2021

Synchronicity with Pearl today and Pearl Harbor-Synchronicity with the song "I Will Survive"

Earlier today I had to deliver food to an older lady in town. She usually calls about once a week and Im usually the person who delivers it. She is older and lives alone so I usually talk to her for a while before going back to work. Its like going to ur grandmas house and waiting for that moment of silence so u can say, "Welp, I better get going." Lol....although, I dont mind talking to her, but I can't be gone from work too long. 

Anyway, we've always wondered how old she was and I kept telling the girls at work that I think she is closer to 80, but they thought she was only like late 60s. She does look young but, but I know her daughter is close to my moms age so I thought she had to be older than that...

Moral of the story is that I found out she is 78 or 79 years old today. Her total came to $18.79 and she said, Well that was a good year....I then said, yeah just before James Garfield was assassinated. She couldnt believe I even knew that lol and then I told her how Grover Cleveland served 2 non consecutive terms and some other things...she then went on to tell me how she was born on the same day as the Pearl Harbor Attack....although she said 12/7/1942...and not 1941, so she may have just misspoke.. She then told me that she has always had a fear of drowning and thinks she may have been a victim in a past life...cause she was born about an hour after the attack. I then told her that Im very interested in things such as that and told her about buildings 1 2 and 7 on 9/11 and a few other things...I didnt tell her about Gematria because I think it would have been over the top, but she was interested it seemed. 

Today is 304 days after the anniversary of Pearl Harbor..

Sandy Culver=304(FB)(Lady in post)
Ha, I started this post earlier but its been busy so I couldnt get on my phone. I just grabbed my phone to come back to this post and of course its 3:04 now.

It's also funny this happened considering last night I blogged about Pearls and a Pearl Necklace.  
Pearl Harbor..

Think about Hawaii and the Volcano symbolism..

Pearl=196(Eng Ext) and 166(Jewish)
Pearl Harbor=166(FB)
Sandy Culver=196(FB)

My co-worker Zack is now here and he is listening to the song "I will Survive" and told me I should learn the lyrics so I can sing with him....What's funny is that last night, the other song I learned outside of CeeLo was the song "I Will Survive." Of course, this song is super easy and only took me a few minutes, which is why I worked on the CeeLo song so long....but still funny that he would be listening to this song randomly and ask me about it.....Plus earlier today I was singing "We Are Family" and my co-worker asked why I was singing it...I said I think it's because I learned "I Will Survive" last night and they seem like the same genre, otherwise I really don't know. 
Zack Michael Petersen=319, 86 and 194
Gloria Gaynor=194(FB)(I Will Survive)
Sister Sledge=194(FB)( We Are Family)

So I left work a bit early and now home for a few minutes before I leave for band practice...but I looked up "I Will Survive" and it even mentions the Sledge Sisters in the Wikipedia lol.....
I also forgot that the Sledge Sisters performed for Pope Francis when he visited Philadelphia in 2015. 
We Are Family=196(FB)

There is more in regards to Garfield as well but I don't have time to explain. I may add it in this post later tonight but it involves a Snapchat I got when I woke this morning about Spaghetti. 







3 comments:

  1. You probably knew this but Martin Luther was born 11/20 converting to the Gregorian calendar. That's Joe Biden's bday. The 95 theses dropped on your birthday if you convert that date to Gregorian 10/31 to 11/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIANTS vs LA

    0 - 4

    1904 World Series.....

    ReplyDelete