Sunday, October 10, 2021

" I Will Survive" (4:56 in length) is on the ending Credits of Dave Chappelle's New Special

 


I DJed a wedding in Des Moines yesterday and I ended up just driving home instead of staying at a hotel..anyway, on the way home I figured I would listen to the new Dave Chappelle special on Netflix...

What are the odds that special ends with the sing "I Will Survive" though?

I know I am supposed to pay attention to the trigonal and fibonacci ciphers even more now...
Gloria Gaynor=1193(Trigonal)
1193 is the 196th prime number...
Recall my last post about this song was a lot to do with 196...further, I didnt write it in my last post but in relation to "We Are Family"...The number 196 alwaya reminds me of my brother..
Joseph John Behrendt=196
JJ...
112 JJB
Oddly enough the post where I first mentioned my brother and 196 was just after Ralphie May died...my post was on 10/7..which is interesting considering the sync with "I Will Survive" was on 10/7. 
Gabriel Iglesias born on the 196th day in a non leap year.
I'm Not Fat, I'm Fluffy=196
Funny that I mention my grandma in that post too as she had just died before Ralphie May....
Ellie Murphy=196(FB) and 304(FB)
Recall that my Pearl Harbor sync was due to a lady that reminded me of going to my grandma's house....
Sandy Culver=304(FB)
The sync was 304 days after her bday..
Bobby pointed out that Halloween is the 304th day..
3/2 leaves 304 days(Makes me think of Squid Game)


What's else is crazy about this is that at the wedding last night a few people asked me about my brother...I told them I really only see him on birthdays and funerals...so its pry a good thing I haven't seen him in a while..
Ive actually blogged about this before because the last time I saw him was in August for a golf tournament.

I'm mentioning this because I took my kids to my parents house today and my mom told me that my brother fell out of a semi..or truck..and tore his ACL, MCL and something else...I then text him a picture of my butt because I slipped on mud last night carring my speakers to the van and have the biggest bruise ive ever had on my butt cheek lol...I told him  that mom said he tore his knee but I tore my butt cheek or something of the sort.

He responded by asking if my girlfriend missed while pegging me lol.. which I find funny due to the Dave Chapelle special being about Trans/Gay people...
Also think about Gloria GAYnor ending the special.

I was thinking about something else yesterday too...the preacher said a prayer before everyone ate and at the end of the prayer he said, "Go Hawks"...because  good majority of the people were watching the Iowa Hawkeyes game on the big screen...Anyway, right as he said Go Hawks, the Hawkeyes score a TD to take the lead and everyone started screaming in celebration...
I just wonder about the Hawkeyes having a good season so far in relation to the Field of Dreams game and Iowa.
Think about the Pearl stuff in the last post too and how Pearl Harbor is important to World War ..
Iowans Merle Hay and Robert Losey are believed to be the 1st deaths of WWI and WWII..
Des Moines has Merle Hay Rd and the Merle Hay Mall..

Ha, I just figured out a big thing with this...notice the song "I Will Survive" is 4:56 in length...think about this with "Squid Game"...plus I also listened to Zenith's new video on my way home last night..it was the only other thing I listened to outside of the Dave Chappelle special...
Zenith's video was about 218, 456 and Life and Death...
Think about it...I Will Survive...Life...Death..
Death=218(Eng Ext)
Life=456(Rev Sumerian)

I Will Survive is on the album "Love Tracks." 
Love Tracks=196(FB)

On 11/15/2018 I blogged about Hitler stories in the media...One of them was about a photo of a Jewish girl posing with Hitler whom he called his "Sweetheart" going on Auction....
I pointed out that the girl died 4 years 5 months 6 days before her...
Heil Hitler=456(Satanic)

I should also mention that while I was at my mom's house earlier, my uncle Eddie Murphy stopped by...This is very odd as he very rarely comes to Dunlap nor do I ever see him...Apparently he has a new girlfriend and wanted to show her the town of Dunlap, so they stayed at the Bed and Breakfast for a night and he visited a few people. 


1 comment:

  1. Shit I watched that special and didn't even make the connection. Welcome back!! I wasn't very impressed with his standup overall. Seemed half assed and I really like Chappelle I mean who doesn't

    ReplyDelete