Thursday, October 14, 2021

The number 268 in relation to the Royal Family and Christopher Columbus

 I'm currently uploading a video I made last night about William Shatner and the Royal Family/Volcano symbolism. 

In the video I realized a connection to the number 268 that I hadn't seen before. 

Prince Philip=268(FB)

Prince Harry=268(FB)

Meghan Markle=268(FB)

Christopher Columbus=268 and depending on his actual bday, he died 268 days after his bday. 


All Day while I was at work the main story on CNN was about Joe Rogan's interview with Sanjay Gupta.....funny this article talks about Ivermectin..."Horse" Dewormer....Year of the OX....Horse is Ox's greatest enemy..Philip...

Anyway, this was the first and only story I have looked at today...

Notice...

Sanjay Gupta=268(FB)

Joseph James Rogan=254(FB)

Still don't understand why it's important but funny that the first thing I see today has the connections to 268. 



No comments:

Post a Comment