Monday, October 4, 2021

2013 Batkid day in San Francisco on the 319th day-Athletics 86 wins and Giants 107 wins and the 86' Earthquake Series

 


I forgot all about this Batkid in San Francisco....but notice that his special day was held on the 319th day of 2013. 
The Giants just cliched the divison after beating the Padres..
San Diego Padres=319(FB)

The Giants finished the regular season with 107 wins..
Earthquake=107
The Athletics finished the season with 86 wins too....86th World Series...the Earthquake World Series with A's and Giants. 


I was trying to find an old post about the Batkid because I remembered there was also a kid who got kissed by Pope Francis in a Batman shirt in 2015....
Landon Vargas=254(FB)

Anyway, as I was searching for this post I saw a post about the film "Geronimo". What caught my eye was that it stars a lady named "Kamala Devi."....almost has to be where Kamala Devi Harris got her name. 
Makes me think of Skull and Bones and stealing Geronimo's bones. 

I'll have to look more at it tomorrow though, cause I need sleep. I do see now that I've talked about this before lol but I must've forgot..plus I see that it involves Batman, so I need to re-look at it. 


8 comments:

  1. Never Have I Ever....

    Netflix

    Main Character
    DEVI

    Live-In House Cousin
    KAMALA

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1917.....

    2019/2020 FILM


    1917 World Series......

    19...

    17....FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SF Giants Record 107 55

    STL Cardinals 17 win streak.

    They beat the 4th best record of 16 win streak.

    Held BY

    SF GIANTS
    KANSAS CITY ROYALS

    ReplyDelete
  4. PHILADELPHIA A's

    KANSAS CITY A's

    Oakland A's

    ReplyDelete
  5. SF Giants FIRST place Record and FIRST Place World Series in the FIRST year of the FIRST WOMAN, FIRST BLACK, FIRST ASIAN, FIRST, FIRST, FIRST....

    VP....

    KAMALA DEVI HARRIS.

    OAKLAND 2nd place World Series in the 2nd year of the 2nd place [VP]

    ReplyDelete
  6. 319 = 4 9

    49th VP....

    Home of the 49ers

    ReplyDelete