Sunday, October 3, 2021

Synchronicity with Squid Game and Lambda 115's Squid Game videos about 456

I didn't have time to post about this yesterday but I got home around 2am Friday night(so Saturday).  When I got home I noticed I had a notification about this Squid Game show...I didnt read the article so I didnt know what it was exactly..anyway since it was late I figured I would lay in bed and find something on Netflix...of course the first thing that popped up was this show Squid Game..I then realized it was a show on Netflix...
Squid Game=148(FB)
So I figured it was important that this happened considering I've been following this number. 
I then woke up today with a notification of Lambda115's video about Squid Game..I rarely get notifications for this channels videos, so it stuck out that there must be something to it..
While I was at work, I checked my email and had a message from Zenith that he has synchronicity with The Squid Game and the number 456 lol...


Lambda has a few videos where he connects it to the Jesuits...
It's interesting this show came out 456 days before Pope Francis' 86th bday...He of course, is the first Jesuit Pope...
I've shown the connection to the Jesuits with North Korea multiple times, such as Kim Jong-un becoming leader on Pope Francis' bday, so this stands out to me. 

Kim Jong-un=546(English Extended)
Squid Game=546(English Extended)


Was just typing in my name again to see if I had any connections to 546...but I realized something I didn't see the other day..

Dan Behrendt=254(FB)
Daniel Edward Behrendt=254(FB)
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
9/11 the 254th day 
So on..
I just didn't realize my full name also summed to 254...
Think how my name is also 95 this way and 95 has the connection to 666....plus Zenith's name is 666(FB). Zenith has that awesome video on Six Six Six

X=600
3X22=66
666...322

Another random...
Francis Xavier=254(FB)
August Sixth=254(FB)
A few other interesting things....
North and South Korea joined the UN on 9/17..

There's also a show called "Torchwood" that involves an alien race called The 456...Notice it mentions a kid named Clement MacDonald...just stands out because that's similar to how Norm Macdonald spelled his name...
Torchwood=148(FB)

I'll have to check out this show..

The 456th prime number is 3221..
If you go from 3/2/21 to the day this show released it's 199 days.
Squid Game=199(FB)

Has to be something important to the number 8 too in relation to a Squid and 8 arms..
The show came out 154 days before 2/18....
World War=154(FB)
Nuclear War=154
Four, Five, Six=154


I find it interesting that 1/6/22 will be Pope Francis' 3221st day as Pope, which is 111 days after this show released too..
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=111







 

No comments:

Post a Comment