Monday, October 18, 2021

SNL's Country song "Squid Game" Parody with Rami Malek-James Bond Theme+Robin Williams Hosting the 218th episode of SNL and Jamie Costa's recent Impersonation

 


Saturday Night Live parodies "Squid Game" as a slow country song music video on 10/16. Of course, they would do this when Rami Malek is the host of SNL...He is the bad guy in the new James Bond film. 
Squid Game=416(Jewish)
Think how the Jewish Cipher syncs to Squid Game from Lambda's videos too. 
416 was a big number I followed with James Bond. We even had the death of Helen McCroy on 4/16 and she was in "Skyfall." 
It's funny too, because I started this blog post earlier tonight, but I had to walk downtown to get my van. My girlfriends mom took it to her job and we ran out of juice, so I walked down and got the van to get juice at the dollar store. I then remembered that I didn't get paid for DJing last night, so I stopped at the bar and got that too. The bar is right across the street from where my van was. Anyway, I also bought a tombstone pizza for the kids and when I got home I put it in the oven. I then started listening to my old video about Zach's 218th episode of the Gematria Effect and started cleaning the kitchen. When the pizza was done I noticed that the clock on the oven said it was 4:56...it was more like 8:56 though as the clock is wrong. 


Ha, I wondered who hosted the 456th episode of SNL and it was Bill Paxton..
Bill Paxton=248(FB)
I recently re-watched Titanic on Netflix too. I have no idea why, it just came up and I was tired and watched it. I noticed a bunch of bloopers in the film too and I pointed them out to the lady's at work. Like how the water levels do not match on certain scenes and stuff like that.  




It's also interesting that Robin Williams hosted the 218th episode...He was just in the news over Jamie Costa's impersonation of him. Notice that the impersonation clip even mentions JAMES BOND. 





Robin Williams died 456 days after Rami Malek's 32nd bday and Jamie Costa's 23rd bday....What are the odds? 

Jamie Costa=148(FB)
James Edward Costa=319(FB)
Think how Rami is also Freddie Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody that was connected to 8/11 in 2019. 

Think about Daniel Craig being born on 3/2 as well...recall that 3221 is the 456th prime number and Squid Game released 199 days after 3/2/21. 
Squid Game=199(FB) and 148(FB)
Bacon=199(FB)

I should also point out that the date 5/12 was when the Philadelphia Train Wreck happened in 2015...think how we keep getting these Train stories in the news...we just had a story of a man who raped a lady on a train too...
Trainwreck=148
Squid Game=148(FB)

It's also interesting that this scene begins with a joke about "DREAMS". Recall my Dream theme and how I almost re-watched the Robin Williams film "What Dreams May Come." I also researched Middletown, DE as it said my book was made there. It then led me to the Robin Williams film "The Dead Poets Society" that also stars Norman Lloyd who just died this year. His final film was "Trainwreck" and he died age 106 syncing to the Philadelphia train wreck narrative. 

I know this is important further because Bill Paxton's final movie that released before he died was called "Mean DREAMS." 

There has to be something with John Belushi too considering the Jamie Costa clip is about Robin Williams finding out Belushi had died on 3/5/1982....Belushi was part of the Fat Comedian pattern...

I also have a blog post about a synchronicity I had with Robin Williams in connection to Batman/Twins....Batman/Robin....the post was when Pop Smoke had died and that story was also in the media again recently. The guy in trouble said it was only supposed to be a robbery but instead Pop Smoke got shot. Jamie Costa's most recent film is a fan film called "Batman: Dying Is Easy." 

Robin Williams is also in the film "RV" that I have never seen...Nor have I ever watched Mork & Mindy....so I'm lacking here...but in light of my previous post, I think I need to watch "RV"...I also need to watch "No Time to Die" still....



No comments:

Post a Comment