Friday, October 1, 2021

Hawaii's Kilauea erupts again on 9/28

 

I had a comment from Puss Boots on my recent video that the volcano Kilauea erupted again....notice it erupted on 9/29...
Just interesting...we've had a trainwreck and now a volcano eruption...will be get a theater shooting now? I mean really lol....

Be funny if we got a shooting at the James Bond premiere in the US wouldn't it? 
Who knows, but this volcano is the whole reason why I noticed the pattern with volcanoes and 129 to begin with..

Interesting that 3/19 is 201 days before 10/6 too...
201 always a big number...
I always forget that Eddie Van Halen died on 10/6...eruption..so on too..

On a personal note, I have actually been to Hawaii and seen this volcano..I can't remember the year...I think it was summer of 2002 because I wasn't old enough to drink..but it may have been 2003...My sisters soccer team called "The Illusions" went and played a tournament in Hawaii is why I went...I just find the name of the soccer team interesting is why I'm mentioning this. Also, a few weeks back some random guy came into the gas station and asked me if I've ever been to Hawaii...I then said yeah like 20 years ago...and he was like Ok, do you remember me? I then recognized him because he was the boyfriend of a girl I was sort've with at the times mom. We went Deep Sea fishing together...I haven't seen him since that trip as far as I know either. 



1 comment:

  1. I was just telling you about how I visited Paraguay back in 2006. Now you're talking about going to Hawaii in 2002. Anyways, probably wouldn't have brought it up again but I just saw that the President of Paraguay has the same birthday as you 11 years older.

    ReplyDelete