Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Synchronicty with Vader and 2018 Info with Red Sox and Death of Vader the wrestler

Yesterday just before I left work I was scrolling through Facebook and stopped to look at the above picture about Darth Vader...As I was looking at it, my co-worker randomly started showing me some video about the word "Vader"..he had no idea I was looking at a post of Darth Vader either...
Anyway, Im only blogging about this sync because James Earl Jones is Darth Vader..and think how he is connected to Field of Dreams and his bday is 1/17....117th World Series..so on..
Darth Vader=169
Vader=169(FB)
This is a big number with Field of Dreams.  

Ironically, we also had the death of Colin Powell yesterday too.
Notice that he died 169 days before his bday...this also means he died 196 days after his bday...Ive been blogging about 196 a good deal. 
Of course, yesterday was the anniversary of Event 201 and he died age 84 too..
Jesuit=84
His middle name is Luther and he was born on the 95th day...Martin Luther and Jesuits synced to 95...MLK Jr. Died on 95th day. 
Colin Luther Powell=220, 86
220 a big number with Jesuits too.
Jesuits=86

Recall in 2018 we had the death of the wrestler Vader too..He was synced to the Boston Rex Sox winning the World Series...
Its also interesting to me that I just blogged about the 1948 Indians ruining the all Boston WS, which was the same year Babe Ruth died...today at work my co-worker was talking about how she started working at the bar and everyone calls each other Babe and it drives her crazy lol...Funny thing is that the ownee of the bar text me about not paying me on Sunday and called me Babe in the message, so I know its true. 
We also got a plane crash story today with 18 passengers who were baseball fans...it crashed in Houston its way to Boston..
Baseball=18



 

No comments:

Post a Comment