Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Synchronicity with 'The Torkelsons" and Brittany Murphy

 
On 10/7, I was at work and I randomly started thinking about an old show called "The Torkelsons." I remember the main character used to talk to the Man in the Moon with like a southern accent....I can't remember much else from the show, but I remember liking it as a kid. I then asked others at my work about it and none of them have even heard of it.....A few seconds later I walked around the corner to see this box that said "Tork" on it, so I looked up the show on Wikipedia...I noticed that it said Brittany Murphy was on the show and I thought it was odd because I don't remember her on the show. I then got busy and forgot all about it and never looked into it. 
On 10/10, I then randomly got this notification on my phone about Brittany Murphy's death...

Now tonight Yahoo has a subheadline about Brittany Murphy's death, so I figure there must be something important to her. 
It is interesting that she was born in Atlanta and died in Los Angeles...and I'm deciding to look into this the same day the both win in Baseball...
It's also interesting that just before Brittany Murphy died they released a show TV film called "Megafault" that she starred in...Earthquakes...
Megafault=86


I also have an old video about finding it odd that Brittany Murphy died of pneumonia at such a young age.....it's even more odd that her ex-husband also died of pneumonia just 154 days after she died...
I've been seeing 154 a whole lot lately too...so I find this interesting...
Notice it's also 5 months 3 days...and I also talked about Steve Irwin in the above video...I just saw someone post a meme the other day that Steve Irwin is actually John Denver too....
John Denver actually died today in history too...10/12 at the age of 53..
Steve Irwin born on the 53rd day of the year. 
The Torkelsons=222(FB)....Irwin's bday is 2/22.

In the video above, I also mention Limp Bizkit because of the Suicidal Tendencies reference in their song...I find this interesting because not too long ago Karl at work was playing Suicidal Tendencies and we talked about the band. He also was trying to show me the John Carpenter movie "Christine." I have never seen the film but I was going to try and watch it when I got a chance..Still haven't had that chance though.....John Carpenter...They Live...Halloween...so on..

The video above was also put on YouTube on an interesting date...
1/5/15. 
Which is a span of 86 days after today(10/12). 

Brittani Anne Bertolotti=99
Simon Mark Monjack=99
Simon died on 5/23...the 99th prime is 523

Brittany also in "Uptown Girl" which reminds me of the film "Trainwreck"

Bertolotti...reminds me of Bhad Bhabie's name...Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli too..








1 comment:

  1. I used to watch the Torkelson's. I just referenced the girl talking to the man in the moon the other day but didn't remember the name. They also had no clue what i was talking about

    ReplyDelete