Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Trevor Bauer and the link to the Houston Astros-Kanye's album Donda in relation to the Astros/Hurricane/Bush Family

 



In relation to Trevor Bauer being synced to Field of Dreams and the Dodgers..I was thinking about the Astros and remembered he also has a connection to them....He is probably the most outspoken player against the Houston Astros for cheating in 2017. 

Trevor Bauer=204(FB) and 152
Houston Astros=204

World Series=199(FB)
Houston Astros=199(FB)
Squid Game=199(FB)
Kanye Omari West=199
China=199(FB)(Pig)
Slipknot=199(FB)(The Pig)(Zion/Flat Earth)

The Astros even made the World Series 1 months 23 days after Donda released...
Hurricane=123(FB)
Kanye West=123
Donda=123(FB)
1 month 23 days after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 the World Series of the White Sox vs the Astros began. 
White Sox=123(FB)

123.....456...hmmm where's the 789? 
Kanye=456(Jewish)
Hurricane Harvey=456(FB)

Also, after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans many people were evacuated to Houston, Texas that I forgot about. 

Also, George Bush doesn't care about black people...
Think about how this makes sense to the Astros....recall in 2017 after Hurricane Harvey, George W. Bush threw the first pitch in Game 5 of the World Series...His father handed him the ball...His father would later die in Houston and so would his mother. His mother shared a bday with Kanye West's on 6/8. 

Barbara Bush also died 52 days before 6/8 and was exactly 52 years older than Kanye West who was born in 77'. 
Barbara Pierce Bush=77
Houston=77
The Astros won the 2017 World Series 7 months 7 days before 6/8 and 146 days after his bday. 
Hurricane=146

Think about the number 52 as well...Matt Harvey pitching 52 days before the WS...Flood=52=Hurricane=Harvey

Notice the same day that Donda released the Astros lost to the Texas Rangers too...the team that George W. Bush used to own...and bought the team in 1989...the same year that Field of Dreams came out. 

Kanye also said Bush doesn't care about black people on 9/2/2005...the same day in history Matt Harvey pitched against Houston before the 2017 WS...
Astros=92
I just realized something funny too...earlier tonight my daughter wanted to go to the store to get some gum for school tomorrow...so I took her there and decided to buy one of these beers..."Hurricane"....I used to drink them all of the time but I really don't drink much during the weekdays anymore, so it's funny that I bought one tonight and then blogged about Hurricanes...I never even put it together until now.....I also stopped at the Dollar Store to get a tombstone pizza...instead of having a bell at the counter they have an Pig toy that you have to squeeze for service. I forgot all about this as I haven't been to the store for weeks. I tried getting a picture but the girl working was looking at me weird, and I didn't want to explain why lol. 

 I should also remind that we got a story of Elon Musk's "Gertrude the Pig" on the same day that Donda released too. 



3 comments:

  1. I was seeing some 204 with Haylna Hutchins and Vic Morrow. I was able to confirm her birthday as being April 10th. Vic Morrow died on the 204th day which is 104 days after her bday of 10/4. They both died with Mars at 204° of the ecliptic.

    Western = 104 ordinal

    Rust = 104 Francis Bacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic Morrow died while shooting for "The Twilight Zone" = 201, 204 forward, reverse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Morton the 95th draft pick

    ReplyDelete