Thursday, October 21, 2021

248th Gematria Effect and Synchronicity with Santos Bonacci and Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan+They Live-9/11-RV Symbolism 268

 







I didn't get to listen to the whole Gematria Effect last night and I'll try to get the parts I missed tonight....What I did notice last night though was that the episode was of course, all about Rob Skiba and the Flat Earth lol...just like I mentioned in my blog post. 
Anyway, I noticed in the chat that the name Santos Bonacci got mentioned a lot...People kept saying..."Debate Santos Bonacci", or Look into Santos Bonacci...I have never even heard of this person, so I figured I would look him up...

Santos Bonacci=268(Franc Baconis) and 268(Reverse Francis Bacon)

After seeing this, I figured there was something important to him but I wasn't sure what...at some point Zach even said that Santos Bonacci has made videos about him, so I went to his channel and searched Gematria thinking I may find them videos...I didn't see them, but I ended up watching about 20 minutes of Santos on the Sam Tripoli show. I didn't notice much else that stood out to me with Santos except that he had 221K Subs which makes me think of Batman/Volcanos..

I then went to bed and figured I would just look more into it tonight after I listened to the Gematria Effect again...So just before I got off work today my girlfriend came in and said she broke her phone. She wanted me to ride to Denison with her so she could get a new one. I figured I would go with her so I could get a Chile Colorado at El Jimador for supper. We then got her phone taken care of and went to El Jimador to pick up my food. I drank a bunch of water at work and had to pee really bad, so I went at El Jimador...While I was peeing, I noticed that the wall looked like a face from "They Live." Possibly others do not see this in the pic above, but it really reminded me of "They Live." 

On the drive home I then randomly remembered that someone was talking about Jackie Chan at work earlier. When that happened I remembered that I heard Zach say in a video that Bruce Lee's final movie had a plot about a guy who gets shot on a movie set, reminding us of how his son Brandon Lee died....I didn't have time to look at this at work and I remembered it on the way home..so I looked into it...it is true, and I was telling Jasmine about it on the way home. I then remembered I had a post about Bruce Lee in connection to Jackie Chan and the Year of the Dragon, so I went back and looked at that post....
What was hilarious though is that I noticed I have a comment from Bobby talking about how he'd been watching Santos Bonacci..

Zach also mentions RV Truth later on last nights Gematria Effect video too...Recall how Bobby was synced to 9/11 and the RV bombing with Jeff C/Pizzagate/Flat Earth/Umbrella Man....Yesterday was 9 months 11 days after Zach did a Livestream with RV Truth...and think how all of that was also important to "They Live." 

HA!
Rowdy Roddy Piper=268(FB)
Terry Eugene Bollea=268(FB)(Hulk Hogan)

Bruce Lee was born in San Francisco..this happened on Kamala Harris' bday who is from San Francisco....Hulk Hogan's bday on 8/11 important to San Francisco and London Breed..

Bobby pointed out that Kamala was born during a Dragon Year..

San Francisco, California=417(FB)
Roddy Piper's bday was 4/17. 

The Batman shooting in 2012 happened during a Dragon Year..
Year of the Dragon=322(FB)
Dragon Year=322(FB)
Thinking about Batman/Skull and Bones
Bruce Lee died on the Moon landing anniversary and exactly 39 years before the Batman shooting. 
Batman=39
Batman synced to the RV bombing
Nashville=39

Also, think how they supposedly found Brian Laundrie's body on 10/20....and that story is synced o 9/11 too...

Sylvester Stallone=268(FB)
What's funny about this, is that in the car earlier, I told Jasmine about the Bruce Lee and the Dragon stuff. I then told her how next year will be the Year of the Tiger and I think we need to watch out for Syvlester Stallone because of Eye of the Tiger...and his 76th bday being 7/6..."Tiger"=76....I even mentioned how Hulk Hogan is on "Rocky"...and George Bush(Skull and Bones) will also be 76 on 7/6. 

Ha...
Jackie Chan's bday is 4/7...the day leaving 268 days in the year. 



I also think it's interesting that most of the show last night was about Flat Earth and such...but one guy called in talking about Case Keenum and how he is going to be the QB vs Teddy Bridgewater tonight...Keenum and Bridgewater are both players that were connected to the RAMS symbolism...Notice that the RAMS play the LIONS this week...think how the Lions are important to my previous blog posts...plus Jared Goff and Matthew Stafford trade. 

Los Angeles Rams=1020(Fibonacci)
This happened on 10/20. 

I also looked up my Chinese Zodiac....I was born in the year of the Dog, the hour of the Pig...and on the Chinese Lunar date of 9/25...which is interesting considering 9/25 is the 268th day on the Gregorian Calendar. 

Sirius=95(Dog)
Scorpio=41, 95(My Sign)
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
I was born in Missouri Valley, Iowa on 41N and 95W. 
 
Missouri Valley, Iowa=248 and 86




3 comments:

  1. Lol, Bridgewater is the backup QB on my fantasy team. I've been in the same league since college and my name is "the conspirators". All4truth's demise was attributed to the flat earth debate. I was talking about it and when it was all said and done Zach called the admins "flat earth pirates".

    I did a big post on the constellation Corvus(Crow) how there was this alignment with its star Algorab on October 5th. The next day Zach made a post about Brandon Lee (the Crow) and Bruce Lee. 10/6!! Tennessee = 106. I did that video on Van Halen. Eddie died 10/6. But what are the odds he would post about that the next day seemingly out of the blue.

    I backed this kickstarter for a movie called "Onyx the Fortuitous and the Talisman of Souls" and posted about that alignment there because the gemstone associated with that star in Corvus is Onyx. Algorab is one of the Behenian fixed stars used in ritual magic. But the guy who created Onyx is a huge Crow fan. He got a picture of the Crow(Brandon Lee) tattooed on his arm with the number of backers for his film 7493. Pretty easy number to remember when you think how significant 74 and 93 are.

    In regards to Scorpio Sting picked up the crow get up with the Scorpion logo. I loved the WCW then. We enter Scorpio tomorrow night right before midnight. Pretty cool you were on 95 W just like Houston with that San Jacinto Monument that is so coded to Sirius.

    But yea man I only tune in to Zach's show for Rambo's segments. It's just too much negativity. Hate is hate no matter how right you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a screenshot of it but Zach's mom messaged me on TikTok on Wednesday right before Rambo came on. Really strange. The message had been retracted or something. I haven't called in in a few years I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete