Saturday, August 15, 2020

Robert Trump dies age 71 and the Jesuits-Kaepernick kneeling



I just got a notification on my phone that Robert Trump died age 71. When I went to CNN they reported it as age 72....
President Trump=72
Catholic=71

It's a perfect day in regards to the Jesuits regardless, because today is the anniversary of them being created....also Napoleon's bday....

Robert Trump=166

Donald Trump's birthday was on the 166th day of 2020. 

I've been saying the number 166 is important to the Jesuits since the death of my Uncle Barney...I think it's a number we've been sleeping on in regards to this theme too. 


Robert Trump's bday is synced to this theme as well...notice it's 8/26 which is the 239th day of the year in 2020. 
Society of Jesus=239(FB)
Illuminati=239(FB)
Paris France=239(FB)

8/26 is also the anniversary of Colin Kaepernick taking a knee....the election falls on Kaepernick's bday on 11/3...

Today is a span of 2 months 20 days before the election. 
Donald John Trump=220





No comments:

Post a Comment