Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Blackout on the film "The Stand" just after my previous post where I mentioned Blackout Dates

I just posted about Kanye/Taylor Swift and I mentioned that I still think it's connected to the Hotels.com commercial and Blackout dates. 
Zenith told me about the film "The Stand" earlier so I figured I would watch it as I've never seen it. I turned it on and just after the opening scene they zoom in on this show called "Blackout". 
Remember too the 49ers being in the Super Bowl was important as they were in SB 47 that had the blackout too. The same year Kobe tore his achilles and Francis became Pope. 


1 comment:

  1. Revelation = 121, and is the 66th book of the bible.

    1st case of covid-19 in US was on 1/21.
    Tom hanks tested positive for coronavirus a span of 121 days before his bday.
    Tom Hanks was awarded the cecil b demile award at the golden globe awards on jan 5.
    66 days later, he was diagnosed with coronavirus.

    It was the 77th golden globes.
    Cecil b demille = 77
    Cecil blount demille = 77
    Cecil b demille died on 1/21

    Philadelphia is mentioned in the book of revelation.
    Tom hanks had the HIV virus when he starred in the movie Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete