Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Twins stories-Synchronicity with Aladdin-Rufus Sewell




I'm noticing some things that have to do with Twins again...I saw this preview a few days ago....Gemini Man....Gemini is the Twins and the movie is about Will Smith's clone...
3 year old Twins in Georgia...




I started this post about Twins earlier tonight, but I had to take care of my kids and then got sidetracked doing something else. I then wrote about a synchronicity I had with Aladdin. I just started explaining what synchronicity is and why it's important in this book. 
The guy who portrayed Aladdin in the new film was also 27 years old when it came out...
Aladdin=27 
2019 will be the 27 year anniversary of the 1992 film. 
It's funny all of that happened after I started this blog that involved Will Smith as well, considering he's on the new Aladdin film too. 
Gemini Man=50, 85
Twins=50, 85


So since my internet still isn't working and Jasmine went to bed, I figured I'd try and find something on TV to watch while I'm sitting here. I saw that the film "A Knights Tale" was on, and I haven't seen it in a long time so I turned it on. 
I can't stop laughing though as the bad guy in the film just so happens to be Rufus Sewell. It never even crossed my mind until now that he is in the film. I've recently documented about him being important...
Rufus Frederik Sewell=315(FB)
I've been seeing this number a whole lot in the last month, but I haven't been documenting it much. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is "Freemasonry"=315(FB)
There was an important film in the mix that came out on that date too.....man I wish I would've wrote them down, but they didn't make sense with my other posts lol. 

Also Heath Ledger is the JOKER who died....
KNIGHTS tale..
Dark KNIGHT...
I recently wrote a big piece about the Knights of Columbus and the 2016 stuff...It was important to the number 1012....I'm just wondering as I've mentioned a lot about Aleister Crowley lately too....
Crowley's bday was 10/12..
Columbus discovered American on 10/12...
Knights of Columbus=215
Aleister Crowley=215
I think it's funny too that I started talking about the importance of the Colts vs Cowboys and Super Bowl 5 before I mentioned the 1012 stuff....then the Cowboys lost to the Saints with a score of 10-12...
Maybe need to keep an eye on that date for something symbolic. 
K of C reminds me of the Chiefs as well....Columbus killing the native americans..we've seen the narrative before..
It would be funny to see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl as the narrative always seems to be connected to 2015...and I was following the Eagles/Rams/Chiefs...Eagles won...the Rams lost in recent years...
Who knows just thinking about it...


1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind, that the new Bill And Ted movie is supposed to come out next year. It will have all the original actors except for George Carlin (Rufus). Think about how the new Jay and Silent Bob movie is coming out. This movie is also missing George Carlin.

    ReplyDelete