Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Work syncs today-Nehemiah Griego-Malaysia Airline-713 Angels

It was pretty slow at work today and I started looking at my phone. I figured I would read the blog post again about my old videos to think about it. I read the part about FedEx88 plane on Castaway and then I looked out at the Pop Coolers and the FedEx guy was the only person standing there. 
I then saw this story about Nehemiah Griego from 2013...I documented about this story earlier this year randomly too. For some reason this story has been stuck in my head for years...Nehemiah is important to the Wall symbolism. 

The FedEx thing is funny too in regards to the girl HOPE that I work with. Another thing she asked me about yesterday was the missing Malaysian Airline, and how she also watched a video on that....Remember the film Castaway with the FedEx88 plane crashes going to Malaysia...
227 passengers....
239 on board...
Both important to France...
When I was almost finished with work, I started looking at Zach's blog. I started reading a post about Joe Maddon being the Angels new coach...He won a WS with the Angels in 2002....I started thinking how the Angel symbolism was important in 2017 when the Astros won the World Series and how I've mentioned the number 713 and Tyler Skaggs being important to the Houston Area code this year....The next person who came to the register had a total of $7.13...you just can't make it up...


Nehemiah=153

Well, off to band practice...someday I will have time again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment