Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My boss brought up the Film "Ghost" today-It came out on 7/13



Earlier today my boss started telling me how she rewatched the film "Ghost" yesterday. I was talking about the netflix series "13 Reasons Why" to coworker and then our boss randomly started telling us about this...

Funny too while writing this, I wrote the word "Reasons" and Zach said "Reasons" on the video I'm listening to. 

Anyway, I knew my boss bringing up the film Ghost was important as I recently have mentioned Demi Moore and a the whole narrative that goes along with it. It had to do with the film Ghost and her name being "Molly"....
Look when Ghost came out....on the date of 7/13....what are the odds? Another 713? 
Ghost=69, 21, 95(FB)
Saturn=69, 21, 95(FB)
Halloween=95

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but interesting how Goldberg was synced to that Pink/Molly/Drowning/Ghost narrative too....and the film Ghost has Whoopi Goldberg...

I wonder too if there is something with Donnie Darko or Mad Max? I told my boss how Patrick Swayze's best movie is Donnie Darko lol....and she told me her husband made her watch The Road Warrior because she made him watch Ghost......"Mad Max...Australia"....I think this is key as the whole conversation began with the show "13 Reasons Why"...in a clip where the actors introduce themselves I noticed the main character(Katherine Langford) had a strong Australian Accent, but on the show she sounds as American as can be.....
Australia=69 and 417(Satanic)...
This is interesting because if you search my blog for 713 you will see I mention 417 as well in almost all of the posts. Barbara Bush died on 4/17 which was 7 months 13 days before George Bush and so on..
Benjamin Franklin=713 and he died on 4/17. 
...hmmm...The Land Down Under...Earthquake?...There's something to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment