Thursday, October 31, 2019

Synchronicity at Work and Band Practice Yesterday-The Dark Web-Sleep Paralysis

Yesterday was a crazy day with synchronicity. I'm not sure of the meaning of it, but once again I document it as it will make sense at a later time. 


One of my coworkers was talking about her grandson, and mentioned something about the Dark Web. I then told her about the Dark Web mystery box and Amberly Barnett....and also how I watched Unfriended: The Dark Web...I really liked that movie too..so I was explaining it to her and told her about getting a text from Jasmine the next day after watching that film....the text came from her phone, but it wasn't her..reminding me of the film....
A few hours later I looked at my phone and someone left a comment on my blog post about that experience...I mean what are the odds? Notice it was at 2:15pm too. 

Remember how last year I started having a ton of synchronicity with the number 11 on 10/30...then the next day my computer crashed out of nowhere and my hard drive was ruined...it was 50 days after watching Unfriended...
Dan Behrendt=50, 95
Halloween=95
I recently was missing 49 pages out of my book with no explanation too....the plot of that film seems to be pretty realistic...hackers that can basically see your every move...
I'm just interested as a synchronicity with this film comes up again on the same time my computer was connected to it a year later...

The film came out on the anniversary of the Moon landing which seems important this year...the 51st anniversary...Batman and so on...

I wonder if it's something to do with the hacker being called "Charon" too...it just reminds me instantly of Bishop Joseph Charron whom I've documented about before on the blog...
Charon also the ferryman of Hades...

So after work, I went pretty much straight to band practice. When I walked in I heard our drummer Ryan telling Pat about sleep paralysis. I guess the night before he had an episode of sleep paralysis and so on...It was interesting as I too had sleep paralysis the night before...Alistair wouldn't sleep unless I was holding him and I fell asleep on my back with him on the couch. Almost everytime I sleep on my back I get sleep paralysis. Basically it's waking up from sleep but not being able to move or open your eyes..almost as if someone is holding you down and choking you.....

I don't see any gematria significance at the time, but I guarantee at a future date this sync will be important...
Sleep paralysis=177, 201, 60, 84...also 227(FB)

My band members are super liberal guys which I'm cool with, but it seems I often have to listen to them talk about how bad Donald Trump is...or a number of other things that really do not matter. They believe Sandy Hook/Stoneman Douglas are real and conspiracy theorists' are stupid too...I heard them talking about Alex Jones and I brought up the fact that he is controlled opposition and told them aboutthe 218/conspiracy stuff..yet the don't understand that concept as they don't understand the world is being controlled...Anyway I have told them about gematria before as while looking for one of my songs, Ryan found a video about the "N" word and I think assumed I was a racist...he just saw the title of a video shared by someone else...and I explained to him it's the opposite..I was showing the code of how things are in regards to black people all throughout history.....the problem of them understanding this still remains as they think you can just make anything you want because there is more than 1 cipher....
For example I was telling them about 42 and the N word and said, "Abe Lincoln" equals 42 even. They of course said, well sure you had to change it to Abe and not Abraham...I then said...well "Abraham Lincoln"=60 and the "N" word also equals 60...this is why the multiple ciphers are important....last night was the same way....I told them about "Osama bin Laden"=47 and 100 and the WTC were 110 stories and building 7 was 47 stories....I told how Paul Gray of Slipknot died 46 days which is also 1 month 16 days after his bday..."Slipknot"=46, 116....many other examples...but of course somehow they still think it's a farce lol...I told them about the numerous things I have mentioned before they happen and synchronicity....I even told them how my name is 95 and our band is 95 and we recorded our first album on 9/5...still just a coincidence...
To further my point...
Ryan Delagarza=133, 61, 218, 74(Drummer)
Patrick Conrad=133, 61, 218, 83(Sing/Guitar)
They have the same gematria...I don't know Ryan's bday, but Pat's is 7/23...I think Ryan's is sometime around here too, but I might be thinking of someone else...it would be interesting if they were both "Leo's"..(Lion)

I'm to the point where I just don't care anymore. I'll explain it to people, but it's just not going to make a difference to some as they just will never be able to see it...hopefully conversations like last night will eventually spark something when they are ready though...and honestly last night gave me motivation again...
I mean when you give countless examples to the point of exhaustion and it's not all about numbers...it's just mind blowing that people can dismiss it and not even try and apply it....
Pat absolutely loves David Bowie too, and I told him that David Bowie practiced Kabbalah, still seemed to make no difference lol...oh well just felt like documenting and waiting to see what comes of the syncs. We do have a gig tomorrow night, but I'm guessing it won't come up....I'm just tired of having to pretend I'm retarded and listen to conversations about things that don't matter all day without telling people what's really up. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been having some 111 syncs lately. Today's 11/1.

    I'd shown how the halloween tnf was important matchup. Google says Garappolo threw for 317 and ESPN says 310

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, its hard living in a world full of dummies. Not sure how you manage to deal with such a lack of critical thinking. I have cut out all the fat no matter the person. Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete