Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Man Arrested after peeing on Family at Metallica concert in Arizona



Family of Three=71
Daniel Daddio=71(red rev)
What a name anyway lol. 
Urine=31
Metallica=31
DD...He was 44 years old. 
Glendale Arizona=144
Forty Four=144
I love how this story happened on 8/4 or 4/8 as well. 
Arizona the 48th state. 
Arizona=84

I also think it's interesting as I did something similar at a concert in Kansas City years ago. I can't remember the name of the concert but it was similar to Rockfest. I went there only to see Static-X as all the other bands I wasn't into at all. Static-X only played 3 songs because they were mad about not headlining the show...instead we got to listen to Shinedown the rest of the night. Anyway I was hammered and hated Shinedown, so I peed in a beer cup and threw it into the mosh pit...(Yes a Shinedown moshpit? I was shocked myself). So sorry to anyone in KC that got pissed on years ago. I feel bad about it now, but I used to be crazy. 
Anyway....
Static-X=48(rev red)
Wayne Static dies age 48. 
Shinedown=48
Ha this makes me want to look into other old bands such as Korn..
Jonathan Davis=48.....(Not meant for me)

I remember Derek talking about Wayne Static being in the X-ecutioners video in regards to the coming eclipse....not sure if he mentioned that Static-X has the Album called "Shadowzone" and then the next album was "Start a War".

Powerman 5000....

No comments:

Post a Comment