Wednesday, December 7, 2016

JJ Abrams Lost-Castaway Air Force One(Film)


One thing I forgot to add to the previous post was JJ Abrams and the connection to Lost and missing/crashing airplanes. 

Remember the Tom Hanks film "Castaway" was the inspiration for this show as well. 
Tom Hanks survives the plane crash of the FEDEX 88 plane going to Malaysia. 
We got the Malaysian Airline Flight 370 that happened with 239 passengers on the day that leaves 9 months 23 days in the year. 


Possibly not connected but I don't think I've ever wrote that on this blog it's just in my notes. 

I've just been curious for a while if something is going to happen to the president on Air Force One, it seems they've really been giving us a lot of stories over the last few years about pointless things like missing airplanes. 

It also reminds me a lot of the Film "Air Force One". The one with Harrison Ford and the terrorists trying to start a new "Cold War". A lot of Cold War foreshadowing lately too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment