Friday, December 23, 2016

Favorite Troll message of the Week-Troll theme I've yet to figure out


I just got this message a bit ago. It's my favorite Trolled message I've got in the last week. 
What a faget lol, who talks trash saying they want to Fuck some guys ass and shares it privately with me. He must really like me..ooh la la. 

Dee Plorable=50, 95
Dan Behrendt=50, 95

I'm trying to figure out more of the connection to all of the trolling lately. In the beginning of December I mentioned the new Trolls movie, The new Season of South Park is all about Trolling, the 80's movie Troll with Harry Potter Jr...
There's something for sure going on with Trolling, possibly why they have seemed to up the volume of it lately too. 
Need to make myself watch that Cartoon Trolls movie as I bet there's a clue in their as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment