Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Paperback version of book on 8/13/21 and the Fibonacci Sequence

 

So I got on the computer a bit ago and I noticed I had like a million tabs open so I was looking through them to see what ones I can close. I still had one of the video that Zenith made about my book and I scrolled through the comments to see above comment of 8. 13. 21....I was then wondered what that meant and I realized it's the fibonacci sequence....this is just great because while I uploaded the eBook version of the book on 8/6/21.I uploaded the paperback version on 8/13/21.  I didn't do this on purpose at all and I had no idea until that it's important. It's going to change to a new date eventually because I need to redo the cover design. I can't change anything until they verify the book which says it takes 72 hours, but here it is 17 days later and still not done. When I previewed the cover it fit perfectly so I finalized the book and then the cover was messed up. I'm also contemplating the idea of taking out all of the pictures in the paperback version. This is because I had to use expensive ink and with the book being so long, the price is outrageous. It's really a catch 22 because I think the pictures help tell the story, but I also know that my family and friends are not going to pay $86 for a book, or anyone else for that matter. The minimum price I could set the book was $80 because Amazon adds a huge percentage on to the cost so they make money on it. Then you can set the price even higher to set your own profit...I figured since it was already around 80, I might as well just make it $86 to go along with the 86 on the cover....I guess I'm not sure what I should do about it, but regardless whenever they allow me to, I am going to fix the cover and it will show a different date then 8/13/21.....but still how funny that the original publishing date for it syncs to Fibonacci..

The Fibonacci stuff is really racking my brain haha..

Fibonacci=123(FB) and 123(Jewish) and 55
God=55, 10
Satan=55, 10
The 10th Fibonacci is 55. 
Pi=123(Fibonacci) and 55(FB)

Phi is the 21st Greek letter....
If you add the 8th, 6th and 21st letter values of the Greek Letters they sum to 516...9+7+500=516
Golden Ratio..
Phi=144(Fibonacci)...144 is the 12th Fibonacci number. 

I forgot to post this, but I actually wrote it last night..I just know I'm being shown to pay attention to this greater concept now. 




4 comments:

  1. Your lunar birthday is 1/23 or 23/1

    Happy 40th!!

    https://www.searchtruth.com/hijri/

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.goldennumber.net/solar-system/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't forget how Derek added the fibonacci cipher on the first day of '21

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8.13.2021....

    8 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 1......

    17.

    Guessing from your post.....

    You knew that.

    ReplyDelete