Sunday, September 19, 2021

Chris Rock's coronavirus in relation to Norm Macdonald/James Bond-A notification about Amy Schumer in relation to Chris Rock/San Francisco

 

Chris Rock now has coronavirus, just after the death of Norm Macdonald.....both former SNL members. 

He got coronavirus a span of 142 days before his bday and he's 56? 
Coronavirus=56, 142



Today is also 224 days after his bday and notice that him and Norm Macdonald's bdays were 252 days apart...
Norm Macdonald=224 and 252(FB)
There almost has to be a connection to the film "The Longest Yard" that has Chris Rock in it as well...think how the original was Burt Reynolds and not Adam Sandler..



To further this connection...notice that Daniel Craig(James Bond) was the last person to host SNL before Coronavirus suspended everything....then Chris Rock was the first to host an episode when they started filming at the studio again...

Today is also 201 days after Daniel Craig's bday..
Think about coronavirus 201...event 201...also the connections to the Moon with 201 and James Bond..
I guess I never really thought about it until now either but it's DANIEL Craig....the name Daniel has been important recently with Gabriel. 

Ha, and the name Craig even means "Rock"...Chris Rock..

The Rock is also a film starring Sean Connery.....I see the film was directed by Michael Bay too...just makes me think of Derek's comment..Plus the film involves a plot to attack San Francisco...(Bay Area)...think how the wrestler the Rock is from the San Francisco Bay too. 




It's funny because this morning when I got the notification about Chris Rock, I also had one about Amy Schumer getting her uterus removed...then when I read the article about Chris Rock it even mentioned Amy Schumer...I couldn't figure out why she would be connected to him...but I'm starting to think it's because of the film "Trainwreck" that had a shooting similar to the Batman film in 2012.  A lot of stuff around that time was connected to San Francisco too...I made a bunch of videos such as how Pope Francis was synced to Trainwreck and San Francisco...and the Adam Sandler film "Pixels" came out with a cover of Pac Man eating San Francisco...yet they never even go there in the film. A lot more such as the Rock bringing Ronda Rousey in the ring at Wrestlemania that was held in San Francisco..it had Triple H dressed as Terminator and the new Terminator showed the car accident on the Golden Gate Bridge....so I'm sure this is what I am supposed to see..

San Francisco=50

Chris Rock=50

Dan Behrendt=50

Think how 9/19 I've often associated with Earthquakes...

The Giants and the Earthquake World Series...

Today is 3 months 18 days after Amy Schumer's bday...

James Bond=318(FB)

Celebrity Jeopardy=318(FB)

So on..

The Trainwreck shooting was the day after Alex Trebek's 75th bday, which reminds of the Mike Richard's stuff with 75...but the Trainwreck shooting was also on my Uncle Barney's bday and think how he was synced to Jeopardy...my Uncle Mike also died on the same day as the Philadelphia train wreck that year...his bday was 6/4...which makes me think of the dream/daniel/Gabriel stuff..

Trainwreck=148 and 50....makes me laugh. 

Lafayette=148(Where Trainwreck shooting was)

Uterus=104

Chris Rock=104

Chris Rock's bday is 104 days before Schumer's 




No comments:

Post a Comment