Monday, September 13, 2021

Michael got his license back today and the Angel Gabriel theme

 

Michael finally got his license back today...so Jasmine and I are going out to celebrate lol..pretty sad when we are celebrating someone else getting their license but whatever. 
Anyway, today is 58 days before my bday..
Dan Behrendt=58
Michael Cole=58
I'm posting this because I never realized his name sums to 86 as well. 
Michael Cole=86



I was also just looking at Zach's blog and I see he has a post about the Milwaukee Brewers not hitter over the Indians....he connects it to a father son duo named Daniel and Zach...just interesting considering the Angel Gabriel narrative I've been mentioning..
The Indians were the big narrative during the original Angel Gabriel theme too...connecting to 6/24...the birth of John the Baptist(Son of Zechariah). 
Milwaukee also has a Field of Dreams connection..
Milwaukee=169(FB)
Field of Dreams=169(FB)
Chicago White Sox=169
Chicago=169(FB)
Kevin Costner=169

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! So had a dream last night where my mom's a store clerk and I'm behind this guy in line who sounds like Jeff Bridges. When he turns he looks like a neighbor we had growing up named Miles. But I mention how he sounded like Jeff Bridges to my mom when he leaves and do my best impression. He was in the news this morning CNN saying he almost visited the Pearly Gates since he had to deal with covid while battling cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a notification from reddit this morning about how the Nashville's Batman Building is in the opening chase scene of the Matrix. They go on to say that shots of the entire skyline can be seen. Anyways I know you mentioned 260 a ton with Nashville. Makes me wonder if anything major happens on 9/17. 179 the 41st prime and 9/11 was on 41 date numerology. Also will be a similar planetary alignment in that the Moon will be in between Saturn and Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'll be 38 weeks since the bombing or 266 days. It was important to the pope as he turned exactly 1 Uranian year old that date. Of course his papacy began on the anniversary of the discovery date for Uranus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamps went up to 58 cents on August 29th

    ReplyDelete
  5. They got Norm Macdonald. The Jeopardy saga continues

    ReplyDelete