Friday, September 24, 2021

First Caller on Gematria Effect says she has seen the Angel Gabriel and next caller from Australia+Mushrooms/Stoned Ape Theory-France-Australia

 


So last night Zach opened up the Gematria Effect with a caller who claims to have seen Jesus and the Angel Gabriel. She even says that Gabriel pretty much lived in her house for years....
I mean what are the odds that this would happen in light of all the Gabriel things I have mentioned recently. 
Further, Zach then gets the lady off the phone by saying it's Rambo's time on the show, but then instead takes a caller from Australia because he didn't want him to wait considering the long distance. 

2 things I have mentioned on this blog a good amount recently are Australia and Gabriel of all things...

Frank Carbone=54
Gabriel=54

Now tonight, Zach makes a livestream with the caller from Australia? You've gotta be kidding me lol. 


Funnier yet, I was browsing Frank's videos, which he only has about 35 and one of them is about the Stone Ape Theory...believe it or not the kid named Zack that I work with was telling me about the Stone Ape Theory before I left work today...I had never heard of it and was telling me about it..Although, I can't remember why it came up. 
How funny that it's basically saying that the evolution of humans was because apes ate mushrooms.....It's funny because I have also recently had synchronicity involving Mushrooms...my post about the Mushrooms sync was pretty much when I really started seeing an Angel Gabriel theme too...notice it happened on 9/10 as well, which is the same day that the film "Malignant" released..The film involves Gabriel/Visions/Dreams...although it's not the Angel Gabriel in the film...
It's Gabriel May in the film, which reminds me of how the Angel Gabriel was synced to Ralphie May, which makes me think about Gabriel Iglesias even more..

Listening to the livestream from today Frank says his bday is September 22nd.. or 22/9...and he's now 20 years old....ha, this means he was 19 years old at the time of my Mushrooms sync and 19 was important in that post...
Plus, we just had the connection of France to the Australia Submarines....so his bday is on the anniversary of the French Republic that's all about 229..
Mushrooms=141 and 102
Australia=141 and 102
Submarine=141 and 102
France=141(FB)
So on..

Zack that I work with has name gematria of 86 and 319 too...recall that he had a synchronicity with 42 after I explained this knowledge to him back in April...then not long after that he had a seizure at school. 
Think about it though...Zack and Frank doing the livestream with Zach. 

The show Evil also involves Mushrooms now that I think about it...the David guy does mushrooms in order to have visions from God...

Damn lol, Am I supposed to trip on mushrooms? 

There has to be a connection to this song I have about eating mushrooms and meeting the tootsie roll owl I think...
I think I put this video on Youtube on 12/1/2010

Towards the end of the Livestream Zach brings up the story of Australia swimming Madi Wilson getting COVID.
This is why Francis Bacon is important..
Madi Wilson=203(FB)
Australia=203(FB) and 167(FB) and 102
Madison Wilson=167
9/20 leaves 102 days in the year. 
Madi Wilson=151
Born on the 151st day. 

2 comments:

  1. Super Mario Brothers.....

    The MOVIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAN,

    I totally see the James Bond Theme.

    NO TIME TO DIE....129......12 + 9

    DIE = 18.....

    RELEASED 10.8......10 + 8

    ReplyDelete