Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Journalist finds 2 letters written by the Unabomber and my recent text involving the Unabomber-148

 




I just blogged about the Machine Gun Kelly story and then went to CNN to see a story about the Unabomber....I thought this was funny because the article I clicked on about MGK said the author was named Sam Moore...very similar to Sam Moores who I have talked about a lot on the blog....the reason it's funny that CNN has a story about the Unabomber is that Sam randomly asked me a week ago 9/12 if I ever thought about writing the Unabomber a letter....Now a story about the Unabomber writing some guy a letter in 1979? 

Ted Kaczynski=148
I do not know why, but I am supposed to see 148 as I've shown the past few days..

I keep falling asleep but I wonder if he syncs to Sam's bday or something like that..

Ted is currently 79 years old and those letters were from 79'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment