Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Psychic Bobby got a reading from is named Deb and the Psychic named Deb connected to my Dream theme



I just checked my email and seen that Bobby posted a link to the psychic he went to...Notice her name is DEB....the psychic lady that I've blogged about is also named Deb/Debbie....plus DEB is my initial..

Daniel Edward Behrendt..

I always hated this because I was good at video games as a kid. When I put my initials in most people thought some girl had the high score and not me, so I started just putting DAN in. 

DEB=19(FB) and 148

This also reminds me of an old guy that I used know who always called me DEB. When I was younger our TV had a local channel that you could post bulletins to and he would always write Happy Birthday DEB on my bday. People would always try and figure out who that was, but it was me. Interestingly he also knew everyones birthday and I always thought it was somewhat strange..but now I know a ton of bday's because of this knowledge haha. Him and his brother were also good friends with my grandpa Gene who died before I was born. They were super poor and my mom said they even lived with his brother for a while when they moved back to town. I still see his brother(Pat) once in a while and he always tells me stories of my grandpa. He is even the reason why we gave my son Alistair the middle name Addie. 

Ed Heffernan=86

Today is a span of 269 days after Christmas..
Gabriel=269(FB)
Without the end date it's 8 months 25 days.
Bobby Simpson=825(Jewish)
8/25..Neil Armstrong/Sean Connery



Today is also 3 months 6 days after Tim Allen's bday(Santa Claus) and 3 months 6 days before Christmas...

Tim Allen=86


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment