Sunday, September 26, 2021

Montana Amtrak derailment the day after I blogged we may get a Train Wreck-Old Info..Lindsay Lohan Bloodmoon San Francisco-Saved by the Bell

 




I just blogged on Friday how I thought we may get a Volcano eruption, a theater shooting or a Train Wreck soon....now today I get a notification on my phone that there was an Amtrak derailment in Montana that killed 3 people on Saturday....so literally the next day after I blogged this, we got a train wreck. 

It happened near Joplin, Montana....the name Joplin always makes me think of the Joplin, Missouri tornado....and also of course, Janis Joplin...Janis is interesting considering her connection to San Francisco...

Joplin=86 and 229(Eng Ext)

Montana=221(FB)....Volcano number...

Janis Joplin=129....Volcano number..
This is interesting considering it's "JJ" too...something was important to the Jeopardy theme...

Janis Lyn Joplin=258(FB)
She died 258 days after her bday. 

Janis also makes me think of Janus that is from James Bond...

I don't see the full importance of this but regardless it's a train wreck right after I start noticing a pattern with them again..

I also mentioned yesterday that the guy who looks like John C. Reilly sent me a message on Facebook...and I had seen him DJing last weekend....well today when I got to work, he was the first customer after I clocked in....the reason I'm bringing it up is because I decided to look at his name in Gematria again...of course it's 148(FB). 

Chad Heistand=148(FB)

Oddly enough I cannot find that message he sent me on Facebook either...I'm pretty sure it was someone hacking his account but you would think it would still be there...


I searched Janis Joplin on my blog and videos and the only posts that come up involve San Francisco...Funny I put the video out on 1/19 which is Janis Joplin's bday....
I talked a lot about Batman in the blog post and also how Lindsay Lohan has the shirt with the Golden Gate and a Blood Moon in Herbie The Love Bug...
I just remembered yesterday too that Joe Biden met Pope Francis in 2015 as the Vice President...He even followed him throughout his visit that ended in Philadelphia...and then Pope Francis left just before the 4th blood moon of the Tetrad...
Recall that the film Trainwreck had a lot to do with Pope Francis and 923...

Lindsay Lohan=186(FB)...she was born in 86'..
Lindsay Dee Lohan=148
Her father in Herbie: The Love Bug is Michael Keaton, who is also Batman....
I just realized that the original Tim Burton Batman film came out in 1989...the same year as Field of Dreams and the Earthquake World Series...
Notice Tim Burton shares a bday with Sean Connery too lol. 
The film Trainwreck also had connections to a same city World Series just like Field of Dreams..


I also think Lindsay Lohan may be important because we just had the story about Nicole Richie's hair catching on fire at her birthday..
In 2015 a big thing I also talked about was the Hotels.com commercial about Blackouts with the Eiffel Tower...Paris Hilton...Hotels..

Another reason I think Lindsay Lohan may be important is that Netflix recommended Saved by the Bell a few days ago...I watched a couple of episodes of the first season...but the teacher Miss Bliss is also the girl in the original "Parent Trap"...and Lindsay Lohan was in the remake...I also just recently talked about Saved by the Bell so I thought it was funny Netflix recommended it. 

I searched my blog for Saved by the Bell and I see in 2019 I talked about one of Zenith's videos...he talked about how Zack could stop Time.....it just stands out to me though because it involves Jimmy Fallon(SNL/Celebrity Jeopardy/Slipknot/Mighty Ducks Narrative)..
I wish I could re-watch this video haha, but I assume he deleted it because I can't find it...
I also mentioned Mr. Belding in the old post...in light of the San Francisco connection it reminds me of the episode where Zack gets stuck in an elevator with Mr. Belding's wife after an Earthquake..she goes into labor too....There's also a joke where Screech doesn't know the number to 911..
Saved by the Bell aired 86 episodes too...


A few random things today too...when I first got off work my son Zamien handed me his tablet cause he wanted to watch something different....of course right as I look at it, the video has a volcano erupting...

As I'm writing this my daughter looked over at me and said "What are you doing?" Right as she said that, the video Zamien was watching said "What are you doing?" 

What are you doing=186






1 comment:

  1. Remember I saw Mario Lopez in Nashville a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete