Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Death of Michael K. Williams in relation to Marilyn Manson/86/Kanye-Lil Uzi Vert's Pink Diamond



 I don't know that much about this actor Michael K Williams but I see he was in the Marilyn Manson video "The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles". 

Michael K Williams died a span of 8 months 6 days before the anniversary of this single being released....
Recall earlier this year I connected the death of Charles Grodin to Marilyn Manson...Grodin died age 86....He was also in the film "Beethoven" and recall how I had a sync with my co-worker thinking the Beethoven song was "Bohemian Rhapsody". 
This was synced to Kanye West singing as Glastonbury in place of Dave Grohl...then Dave Grohl offered his chair to Marilyn Manson later on...
Funny, I am just now realizing that the picture I took of Marilyn Manson at Kanye West's listening party shows 8.6K Views too...Kanye said Bush didn't like Black People 86 days after his bday on 6/8 or 8/6. 

Recall that I have been following the date 10/6 too with the Volcano/NASCAR/Royal Family stuff...it's also the day that leaves 86 days in the year....and it's also the day that Marilyn Manson released his "Heaven Upside Down" album...the album with the song "Say10" that originally showed Donald Trump being assassinated in the video....I mention this because Michael K. Williams was born on the anniversary of JFK being assassinated....think about Marilyn Manson/Rose McGowan and Coma White as well. 

Charles Grodin shares a bday with Queen Elizabeth II on 4/21..

In relation to the Dream Theme...remember earlier this year Corey Feldman said that Marilyn Manson got his gimmick from Corey's film "Dream a Little Dream." 

We also have a story about Lil Uzi Vert's Pink Diamond being ripped out of his forehead....recall earlier this year this story was connected to Marilyn Manson too..Also James Bond and Dustin Diamond..

I'm honestly surprised that Michael K. Williams didn't die on 9/7 because it's the birthday of Evan Rachel Wood, who accused Marilyn Manson of abuse. 

I wrote a good amount about the song "Cry Little Sister" too a while back....Just has me thinking how my "Fancy" sync was connected to my sister...My mom told me earlier tonight that my sisters father in law is in the hospital with COVID too...and he was vaccinated. No bad Juju on him but I do find it interesting. 

Once again, I am too tired to keep looking tonight, but I will think about this at work tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment