Sunday, September 19, 2021

Dr. Kerry Chant saying New World Order and Australia/John Kerry/Bob Kerrey

 

I haven't really looked at Zach's blog the last few days so I figured I would browse through a bit. I then clicked on this post as it was the last one that I saw since I've went to his blog...
This lady says something about contact tracing in the New World Order and everyone says...Oh see she slipped up and told us the truth...
What I think is that this was purposefully planned to get truthers to follow along with the narrative...these people do not mess up unless it's purposeful. 
Anyway, the whole point of the post is that the number 148 just keeps coming up..
contact tracing=148

I can't find Kerry Chant's bday, but I'm curious what it is. 
It's also interesting she's from Australia, something I've recently been blogging about. 
New World Order=69
Australia=69

Makes me think of John Kerry too. 

Ha, look at John Kerry's bday...12/11...recall that the reason I started talking about Australia earlier this month was because my co-worker was born on this date. The "Fancy" synced happend 3 months 10 days before 12/11. 

Possibly it's important to Bob Kerrey too(9/11 Commission)..recall he said 9/11 was a 30 year conspiracy...a video that I've also claimed for years was on purpose to help create the conspiracy theorist movement. 




No comments:

Post a Comment