Monday, September 20, 2021

The Weeknd as the musical guest on SNL in relation to James Bond/Batman and my previous Post

 

Looking further at the SNL episodes....the musical guest when Daniel Craig was on SNL was The Weeknd....it makes me think of Norm Macdonald and the Weekend Update.....
The Weeknd=148
This number is all over today lol. 
But look at who were the hosts when he performed on SNL...
Amy Schumer who I just talked about in relation to Chris Rock. 
Margot Robbie who is also Harley Quinn, connecting to Batman/James Bond...
Daniel Craig(James Bond)

The Weeknd also sings on Kanye's new song "Hurricane." 
He also has an Ethiopian name and his parents are immigrants of Ethiopia. Recall that Rami Malek portrayed Freddie Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody" that ends with the Live Aid Concert for Ethiopia. Rami Malek is also in the upcoming James Bond film....plus Kanye is connected to the Freddie narrative too. 
Rami Malek=318(FB) and 83
James Bond=318(FB) and 83
Ethiopia=83
Haile Selassie=83...died age 83


I'm also wondering about CHRIS Rock in relation to NORM Macdonald...
Recall that I went to the Batman film in 2012 with my friends Chris and Norm. The only other person that went was named Steven...so I'm wondering if that is somehow gonna be connected....Steven's bday is 8/22 but I don't see a gematria connection with him to all of this. I'm trying to think of people named Steven that are associated with SNL and I can only come up with Steve Martin. Oddly enough, he has the same name gematria as the guy I'm talking about...
Steve Martin=198(FB)
Steven Wingrove=198




4 comments:

  1. Didnt the weekend perform at the last Super Bowl also. and his bday is 2/16 6×6×6. Dont k ow of thos connects to anything. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I neglected about Norm is the 55s. He died on the 257th day of the year the 55th prime and "Norm Macdonald" = 55 reduced. Also, I noticed that Adam Sandler's movie Hubie Halloween had a ton of 59s in it. His birthday was on 59 date numerology this year and Macdonald was born in the year 59 on the 17th of October. 59 the 17th prime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam Sandler also a Virgo, ruled by Mercury, was born on 103 date numerology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why I didn't notice this initially but Norm died 5 days after Sandlers 55th birthday. "Billy Madison" = 555 satanic

    ReplyDelete