Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Mark Hamill's tweet of his name goes viral-Yaphet Kotto and Iggy Pop relating to Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare-Hugh Jackman's father dies on Australian Father's Day

 

A story about Mark Hamill going viral on Twitter came up on my feed today....of course it would considering the connection to Kanye West....Robert Englund/Mark Hamill....Corey Taylor wearing the Star Wars shirt when he told Kanye we wasn't the greatest living rockstar. 

I honestly do not see the significance of this story but it has to be important...I did just realize something because of this article though..I was looking at the film "Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare" and it has the actor Yaphet Kotto in it....recall that he died earlier this year and was important to the James Bond/Volcano/Congo symbolism. 

Yaphet Kotto=193(FB)


Notice that Iggy Pop sings the title song for "Freddy's Dead" too...

Elm Street...JFK..
Elm Street=169(FB) and 117

A story about Hugh Jackman's father came up on my phone today too....it was about his father dying on Australian Father's Day...My sync was Kaitlynn and Fancy was important to Australia...
I'm just wondering about the connection here considering Jackman is Wolverine in X-Men....He has the claws that come out of his hands that remind of Freddy Krueger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment