Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Bacon Theme and Synchronicity Today in connection to Batman-1989 Batman Film Scene involving a painting by Francis Bacon-Angel Michael

There's a Bacon theme going on today...as I was leaving for work Jasmine said we are having BLTs for supper...it was odd cause I rarely see her in the morning and we never know what we are cooking until I get home most of the time..
While at work I went to CNN on my phone and one of the top stories is how the price of Bacon is skyrocketing...
A few minutes later my first pizza order called in and of course, she got only bacon on the pizza.
No idea what this means lol, but I cant help to think of Francis Bacon...plus Iowa the leading producer of pigs/bacon...
So, I finally sit down to eat the BLTs tonight and I look up at the TV to see Batman lol..I mean of all things, after I just posted all about Batman yesterday.
Who knows...maybe it will make more sense at a later time..
Ha, so nevermind I think I figured it out...There is a scene in the 1989 Batman film where the Joker decides not to deface one of the pictures at the Museum...The picture is titled "Figure with Meat" and is a painting by an artist named "Francis Bacon." 




Figure with Meat is based on the Pope Innocent X portrait drawn by Diego Velazquez but instead shows Innocent X as gruesome in between two pieces of meat...
Notice that Diego Velazquez was baptised on 6/6 and died on 8/6...
Just talked about 66 and it's relation to the Lion theme and of course 86 with Batman so on..
As I'm reading further on Pope Innocent X I see there is also another famous portrait involving him before he was the pope. Guido Reni drew Innnocent X ans Satan getting trampled by the Angel Michael...How funny considering today is the Feast Day for Michael and I recently pointed out the connectio to the Angel Michael..

Innocent X was also the Pope for the majority of the English Civil War...



It makes ya wonder about Jack Nicholson in relation to Francis Bacon Gematria too...He could be dunfore in the coming year or so. 
Joker...Jack Nicholson....He will be 85 years old on 4/22/2022...
Joker=85(FB), 59, 76, 31
Tiger=85(FB), 59, 76, 31
John Joseph Nicholson=86 and 229
Jack Nicholson=186(FB)
8/6/22 is the 186th day of the Tiger year. 


I can't remember the full connection to this as it was years ago one of Enterthe5t4rz's videos...but he connected the photo at the end of the Shining to I Pet Goat II....notice in the pictures above they both have the party stick thing blowing out of their mouths....it's interesting that it happens on I Pet Goat II right after they show the girl with the Tiger on her back though...I documented about this with the Afghanistan stuff...so just makes me wonder with next year being the Tiger year. 







 

1 comment:

  1. Jack Nicholson is born on 4/22/37, think about the Movie The Shining and Room 237 (2*3*7=42, 1/2+1/3+1/7+1/42=1 a pseudo perfect Number). The 237. Day of the Year is 8/25, Birthday of Sean Connery...Moon etc.
    From August 25 to today 9/30 is 1 month 5 days or 5 weeks 1 day....Moon=51, 15

    ReplyDelete