Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The number 11 in relation to the 86 narrative with Kanye West-Synchronicity while DJing with 8:06 and Can't Buy Me Love-Anderson Theme

 


I just went to add the 86 video to my Kanye West playlist and noticed that it's now the 22nd video in list haha. It's also funny that the last time I updated the playlist was on my bday in 2018.....

I also had to laugh that I have 2 comments on the very first video and one of them is from "FancyTruth"....just think how Iggy Azalea and Fancy have been important...

FancyTruth=186(FB)

Iggy Azalea=186(FB)

The other person is someone I've documented about more than once...they've changed their name and Avatar more times than I can count. 



I also noticed that the person "Sol" who commented on my old book the same day I released my new book has already changed their name on YouTube....who knows...it just seems odd to me. 

I actually started this post a few days ago and must not have submitted it. 
I've been seeing "Fancy" all overt though, for example I DJed the last 2 nights and both nights someone requested the song "Fancy Like", I then noticed how I have the Reba McEntire song "Fancy" in the playlist I usually use. 

Fancy Like=86 and 41
Fancy=86
Reba born on 3/28...328..
Walker Hayes=221(FB) and 169 (Fancy Like)
Walker Hayes is currently 41 years old..

Funnier yet is that on Saturday night after I started playing some music I went out and talked with some people I know. The guy named Daniel told me that he woke up that day and started drinking at 8:06am...I mean this was just the day after I made a video talking about my book with the cover involving 8:06....I even mentioned how Fancy was important to me DJing that day too......A bit later he came up to me and said him and his friend wanted to Karaoke a Beatles song but not "Hey Jude." He was getting hammered and said he had a song but couldn't remember what it was, so I suggested they should sing "Can't Buy Me Love" only because of my recent blog post....After I told him "How About 'Can't Buy Me Love" he was like oh man that was the song we wanted that I couldn't remember. So they ended up singing "Can't Buy Me Love." I don't see the Gematria relevance to it yet but I'm sure it will be important at some point....Daniel's bday is 4/17, which makes me think of my Uncle Clancy and Roddy Piper, but who knows. 

One last thought in regards to this post is that I just remembered the importance to the number 11 around the time of my 86 video with Kanye/Slipknot/Field of Dreams.....remember how I had a bunch of synchronicity with the band Finger Eleven and then somehow the song showed up in my Kanye West video playlist too....of course the "Finger" symbolism was releated to the 8/6 stuff with Trevor Bauer too...I just recently mentioned "7 Eleven" too...and Eric Dilley commented about the number 11 and the Hendecka sequence recently too.   2+1+8=11. 
ELEVEn=193(FB)
Hurricane=193(FB)
Donda=193(FB)
The 44th prime...
Earthquake=44 and 107
4/17 is the 107th day.....
I even mentioned a lot about Earthquakes in connection to my syncs with 11 and Finger Eleven...
Finger Eleven is from the Greater Toronto Area....
Just thinking how SummerSlam was held in Toronto on 8/11 in 2019 on Hulk Hogan's bday...Hogan connected to Earthquake symbolism..

SummerSlam=186(FB)
Finger Eleven=86(v)

I'm also interested that the lead singer of Finger Eleven is Scott ANDERSON....I've been seeing the name Anderson a lot lately too...such as how I recently DJed a wedding for "The Anderson's" and I realized I have another wedding coming up for a girl with the last name Anderson...plus the Field of Dreams game was won by the player named Anderson....after realizing that Anderson may be important Facebook then put a post from my friend Norm's wife at the top of my feed...She of course has the maiden name Anderson too....and a bunch of other syncs I have now forgot....  
Mr. Anderson....The Matrix...
Norm is important to 86 and the Batman Shooting..

11th Fibonacci is 89....makes me think of Field of Dreams..
Eleven=89(FB)
11th Triangular is 66
11th prime is 31..
5th prime is 11 

It's also interesting due to the fact I was originally going to make the book cover with 11:11 and decided to make it about 86 instead. 

3 comments:

  1. Anderson Cooper's new book is releasing on 21/9 exactly 827 days after his mother died. 827 the 144th prime. 9/21 is the last full day of Virgo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading the wikipage for the original matrix film and it says they were considering Sandra Bullock for the role of Neo. So hard to imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also throw out this quote. "Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference from the real world and the dream world?"

    ReplyDelete