Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Death of Hawaii Five-O actor Al Harrington-Volcano Symbolism

 



I'll have to look on my computer when I get off work because I'm sure I took a screenshot of Tom Selleck a few days ago...it was because I always mix him up with Burt Reynolds...I thought I blogged about him and Hawaii Five-O as well because Tom Selleck was synced to the Hawaii volcano eruption in 2018...I then noticed his bday was 1/29 and 129 is big with the volcano symbolism...I think I left it out because I realized he was on Magnum PI but I mixed that up with Hawaii Five-O for some reason...my brain wasn't working I guess lol...I also need to fix my blog post about the film Trainwreck cause the shooting wasn't on Alex Trebeks 75th bday, it was the day after...but that day was my uncle Barney's bday who was connected to Jeopardy...I'm sure me messing up will be important at some later date though lol so no big deal..glad I caught it though.
Anyway now we have a guy from Hawaii Five-O die...so regardless I am just blogging this because I was thinking about Hawaii Five-O just the other day..
Notice Al Harrington died 2 months 21 days or 82 days before his bday too..
Volcano=82
Hawaii=221(FB)

           Kīlauea=221(FB)

He also died 9 months 9 days after his bday..
Vulcan=99(FB)
So on...
I guess I sortve had a reason to mix the shows..notice the reboots of Hawaii Five-O, Magnum PI and MacGyver all take place in the same fictional universe and were created by the same guy...honestly though the only show of the 3 I ever remember watching as a kid was MacGyver.

It's interesting too that I've recently mentioned the connection to Doogie Howser and the stripper Echo Valley...cause I saw her at the strip club called Book Em Danos, and that is a signature line from Hawaii Five-O..

Hawaii Five-O=189
Al Harrington=189(FB) and 137
Hawaii=137(FB)

Al Harrington also makes me think of the NBA player of the same name..









No comments:

Post a Comment