Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Mexico abortion vote and Earthquake on 9/7

 




Interesting day in Mexico...first they decriminalize abortions and now an earthquake? Funny how last night/early this morning I had 2 different blog posts and talked about Earthquakes...I didn't mention Mexico but I'm now assuming there is something I'm supposed to see with Mexico in relation to my posts. 

It's 231 miles from Mexico City...

I do know that the 2017 earthquake was synced to Pope Francis and the the 1985 earthquake....they were both on 9/19.....this is a day I've followed with Queen Elizabeth II since 2014 and the Kanye West narrative has much to do with the Elizabeth and the Royal Family....

I don't think I've blogged this before, or maybe just realizing it again, but notice how 9/19 is 7 months 2 days or 214 days before Elizabeth's bday...This reminds me of Prince Harry...

Prince Harry=72 and 214(FB)

Meghan Markle=214(FB)

They announced their 2nd child on 2/14 just like how Diana announced she was pregnant with Harry on 2/14(2nd child). 

Not gonna re-list it all, but these numbers are important to the narrative. 

1 comment:

  1. 9/7 to 4/8 is 214 days. The 2nd Great American Eclipse enters crosses Mexico before entering the U.S. it will be on 4/8/2024. Also I've been thinking about Mexico in relation to the children of the corn theme since corn originated in Mexico. Children of the corn were sacrificed.... abortion....

    ReplyDelete