Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sync with 19 on the bar gambling machine after my last post

 

So after I finished my last post about 19, I went to the bar to pay my tab from DJing last week...She turned of the register before I could pay it and I usually come here late Fridays after my kids go to sleep and hang out for a bit. 
Anyway, I figured I would go look at the gambling machine and of course it had 19 cents left in it...I figured I'd better play it, so I put 10 bucks in...of course I got the bonus game and after winning it brought my total to 19.24... just crazy lol...
The game is called Wheel Deal.
Wheel Deal=331(Fibonacci)
The 67th prime is 331..
19th prime is 67.







3 comments:

  1. The 331st prime is 2221 like the last verse of Revelation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized some significant etymology today. Arctic comes from the Greek arktos meaning Bear of course that is associated with Ursa Major. Arcturus for example is a combination of arktos and ouros meaning watcher or protector of the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $19.24

    1924 World Series

    WASHINGTON SENATORs

    Bucky HARRIS

    NY GIANTS


    UMPIRE....

    BILL DINNEEN

    BILL KLEM


    BILLy Southworth

    BILL Terry


    WOMAN = 21 24

    21'

    To

    24'

    To

    28'

    ReplyDelete