Friday, September 24, 2021

The Paperback version of my book says it was made in Middletown, Delaware and the Trainwreck shooting connections to 10/6 and 106.

 



I got a physical copy of this book a few days back and after seeing it, I'm probably not going to fix the cover, or change the ink settings. I really do want to make it cheaper, but it actually turned out very nice as far as the pictures go...Plus, the cover really doesn't look that bad even with the black line at the bottom. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be too, which is nice, as I thought it was going to be more like the size of a textbook. 



Anyway, the reason for this post is that I was looking at the back and it says it was made in Middletown, Delaware on 9/8. 
So of course, I am going to look up the town and see if their may be some significance...
The town says it's only about 18,000 people so not really that huge. The main thing I see that is important is that the film "Dead Poets Society" was filmed there. 

I thought this was interesting because I just got a comment about Inspector Gadget and Robin Williams...plus Robin Williams started his comedy in San Francisco and died on 8/11(Important Tisha B'Av date in 2019). Recall how 8/11 was synced to San Francisco too. 
 
So I clicked on the movie and see that it came out on 6/2/1989, which is the same year as Field of Dreams. Recall that Field of Dreams is synced to the 1989 Earthquake World Series in the San Francisco Bay. 

Plus, I documented recently how I almost re-watched the Robin Williams film "What Dreams May Come." 
A big piece in the film "Dead Poets Society" is that Neil commits suicide over the play "A Midsummer Night's DREAM."

Also, the film stars Norman Lloyd...I just documented about Trainwreck...The film Trainwreck was his final acting role..plus Norman...Norm McDonald. I thought I mentioned him on the blog too, but I don't see it anywhere...I know I thought about this at least. 

It also stands out to me that he died this year at the age of 106...recall that the Philadelphia Train wreck was train 601 and it was going 106mph...this is actually part of the reason how I discovered the capital of the country Jordan was originally called "Philadelphia" until 106AD and it was later destroyed by Earthquakes. Plus, Michael Jordan originally retired on 10/6...of course this was all connected back to the Teen Wolf Space Jam dunk of Zach LaVine which was important to the Golden State Warriors(San Fran Bay) winning the NBA Championship..
We also had 106 year old Nicholas Winton died just before the Trainwreck shooting in 2015...He was famous for saving Jews on a Train. 
10/6 Gregorian was also 9/23 Julian and recall that 9/23 was a major day synced to the Pope/Trainwreck in 2015. 
Think how this year the new Space Jam came out on Will Ferrell's bday and he is linked to the Volcano symbolism..and how I'm watching the date 10/6 due to this. 

Ha, and look at that...he died 148 days before 10/6 this year..
Trainwreck=148
Lafayette=148
This also means that the Philadelphia Train wreck was a span of 148 days before 10/6 in 2015. 

The Philadelphia train wreck was also 86 days before 8/6. 
Brandon Bostian=148 and 86(Engineer of Train). 

So are we going to get a Theater Shooting, a Train Wreck, or a volcano eruption coming up? 

Looking at my old videos...
Elizabeth II=106 and 269(FB)
Gabriel=269(FB)
Obama winks at 1:06 in I Pet Goat II..
9th prime is 23
23rd prime is 83
23+83=106
We know this is important too considering Francis became the 266th Pope on 3/13/13... or 2/6/6 in Primes...9/23 the 266th day so on.

Michael J Fox=106
Tennessee=106(Thinking RV Bomb)

Ha, I find it crazy that I was talking about Fibonacci numbers clear back in 2015. I wonder why I quit? I also spelled Fibonacci wrong too...
Fibonacci=88(FB)
Fibonaci=457(Fibonacci)..the 88th prime..
Who knows...






No comments:

Post a Comment