Monday, September 27, 2021

The name "Michael" kept showing up in my dreams last night and my 2015 info coming up

 

I actually went to bed before midnight last night as I was tired as crap from the weekend. When I'm this tired though, I usually have memorable dreams. Anyway, I don't recall what the setting was in my dream last night as it seemed to be all over the place. Even when I would wake up and go back to sleep it was like I would go back to my same dream.....what I remember a lot though is that I kept hearing the word "Michael" in each setting of my dreams. Wherever I went in my dream I could hear a whisper or a thought in my brain that said Michael....My first thought was that I've been focused on the film "Trainwreck" and my uncle Mike died the same day as the Philadlephia Trainwreck...He also has a grandson named "Michael" after him and I learned this summer that he watches my YouTube videos. I think he's 13 years old? 
However, when I got to work this morning I then started thinking..I bet it's actually important to the Angel Michael...I then started reading about the angel Michael on my phone and the girl up front asked if I could watch the register. My first customer's change came to $3.18..which I thought was funny considering 318 is the "God" number. 
Michael is also important in the Book of Daniel and came up in 2017 when I was talking a lot about Gabriel...

I further think it's connected to the angel Michael because a bit later at work I went to Zach's blog and commented on his R Kelly post. R Kelly was was found guilty today which is 3 months 12 days before his bday....The number 312 is a number I have mentioned with the Jesuits since 2017 and today is the Jesuit anniversary...
Anyway, after I wrote this I searched for the angel Michael on my blog and I have more than one post about the number 312..
Archangel Michael=312

It's also interesting that many of the things I am talking about recently were also things I started talking about around the same time....such as the Trainwreck Shooting, Field of Dreams predicting the 1989 World Series, Kanye West/Slipknot..Ronda Rousey/They Live...San Francisco/Philadelphia
Pretty much all of these narratives were linked to Queen Elizabeth II..

Michael's feast day is 9/29...possibly something will happen on that day related to this? 

My uncle Mike's bday was 6/4...which is the same day that Daniel Gaul's bday was....he is the guy I had a dream about and his wife is a Psychic...
This also comes in the weeks following me celebrating not having to give my girlfriends brother Michael to work...




1 comment: