Sunday, September 12, 2021

Synchronicity with a Wedding Invite on my Fridge in relation to my last post about Dreams/Daniel-Bobby's experience with Psychic

In my post earlier I talked about the dream I had about my friends dad dying in an accident and then the next day he died in a car/truck accident. I didn't blog about it but I wondered if there was some connection to my Uncle Donnie's family because the wreck happened near the Tri-Center school. My uncle Donnie used to live on the road that went behind that school...
Anyway, I was just in the kitchen getting Alistar some juice and I noticed this wedding invitation was on it. It came in the mail a while back and I forgot all about it, but it just so happens to be my uncle Donnie's daughter who is getting married....What are the odds the wedding date is 6/4/2022....this is what would have been Daniel Gaul's bday(car wreck dream). 

My cousin is Allison and she has a twin sister named Alyssa whose name sums to 64...Oddly enough, Alyssa had her first baby on 1/28 this year...I just misread it as 1/29 though because she shared the news on Facebook on 1/29...possibly nothing but she lives near Seattle....makes me think of the Volcano symbolism..
Alyssa Kay Behrendt=64 and 269
Recall how my last post began because of the number 269 and my friend Derek who was born on 8/2..
Volcano=82
Seattle=19 and 82






It's not Seattle but it's Friday Harbor, Washington...Notice this place is the setting for the Sandra Bullock film "Practical Magic."  I know this is important because Bobby was telling me about this film not that long ago...I can't seem to find where that comment was though... and he also talked about Dreams and a Psychic lol..shit is crazy.  6/4 is also Derek Tikkuri's bday..I'm gonna have to watch that film...it came out in 1998 too..so the same year that Daniel died. 

Alyssa and Allison were also born on 7/29, which is International Tiger Day/NASA establishment. Allison getting married during the Tiger Year. 

Today is also 64 days after the anniversary of Daniel Gaul dying. 

Welp, off to my Taxi job...Michael didn't pass his test on Thursday...but he's taking it again tomorrow, so fingers crossed lol. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment