Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Chris Brown calls out Kanye West after Donda was released-Field of Dreams

 





I just got home and I went to Yahoo to see this article....it's about Chris Brown being mad at Kanye West for his "Donda" release...
Notice that Chris Brown was born on the same day that Wikipedia now says "Field of Dreams" was released...5/5/1989. 

Chris Brown=129 and 193(FB)
Donda=193(FB)
Hurricane=193(FB)
Rihanna=129(FB)

The 44th prime is 193....
Makes me think of the 1989 World Series that had an Earthquake..
Earthquake=44
In relation to Field of Dreams, notice that today is 117 days after Chris Brown's bday too..
Field of Dreams=117
The 117th World Series. 

Notice today is a span of 8 months 6 days before Chris Brown's bday too...and recall that Kanye is very synced to France....the French Revolution began on 5/5.
This also makes me think of the bar fight in San Antonio involving Drake and Chris Brown...also think about Kanye and Drake in regards to the Illuminati. 
Notice Drake was born in 86'...He also was born on 10/24 which is important to Conspiracy Theory that was coined by Richard Hofstadter who was born on 8/6 and died on 10/24. 

Today is 55 days before Drake's bday..


I keep falling asleep but the Mollie Tibbetts story in the media today is also interesting to this narrative....recall that she died just before the major 8/6 stuff with Pink/Alex Jones...she was also connected to the Pink theme/Iowa Hawkeyes...and she was from Brooklyn, Iowa which was important to the Kneeling/Flag narrative along with the Brooklyn Dodgers. 
Iowa Hawkeyes=231(FB)

There is a lot more to this too because there was also a Ghost theme connected to this and I even blogged about the song Unchained Melody...believe it or not...I had that song stuck in my head all day today and I couldn't figure out why. It just kept coming to my brain...Funnier yet is that I've been watching a show called "Evil" on Netflix and the episode I watched earlier was about these girls who have a song stuck in their head..


No comments:

Post a Comment