Friday, September 3, 2021

Evil Tv show involves Dreams- Total Recall and Sharon Stone



I can't take screenshots of it, but a few days on an episode of Evil it talked about how the devil and demons reveal themselves through signs and symbols, numbers so on..it says this is their only vulnerability...it then talks about dealing in riddles and God's message are straight forward...this is just interesting considering I'm constantly talking about the riddles with these signs and symbols...however u then think how the Bible is all about the same thing so its very curious..
Anyway, the real reason for this post is that a big thing on this show is that demons visit in ur dreams...just stands out that I've recently talked about a theme with dreams and now I'm watching a show that has somewhat of a dream theme.
Off topic but this is on CNN right now lol...Total Recall huh? A film with Sharon Stone that I just blogged about...plus based on the book by the same author that Blade Runner comes from..



 

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across this guy just a couple days ago who covers many of the same topics Rambo does but also has many books on demonology and witchcraft. His name is Baal Kadmon. He also has one on lucid dreaming. I've been meaning to look into a recurring dream I have where I do a full on backflip from standing. I see it as a demonstration of power and vitality.

    ReplyDelete