Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Synchronicity with Iggy Azalea-Spamming on my old Shrek post 86

 

A few days ago at work I invented some stupid dance. I then told the girls I work with that I'm DJing at the bar on Saturday and Kaitlynn said she was coming...
So today I asked her if she still remembered the dance and if we were going to do it when I DJ and she said yes..we then figured we need to find a specific song for it....
I have no idea why, but I was thinking of the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea...as I was thinking about it..Kaitlynn randomly pulled up the song Fancy and said she thinks it would be a good song for it lol...a crazy synchronicity, so I figured it was purposeful..

Notice today is 86 days after Iggy Azalea's bday..
Fancy=86 and 49
Iggy Azalea=49

I also keep getting spammed comments on this old Shrek post again today...notice it's 86 days before the day I posted the blog post.


I figured I would just ask Kaitlynn what her bday was because she seems like she would like this knowledge..She then told me it was 12/11 and I told her a bunch of stuff about what I'm talking about..She actually seemed to think it was awesome too. 
Her bday is 3 months 10 days after today..
This stands out to me because Iggy Azalea is from Australia and recall the 310/Buffy stuff began with a story of a 310 mile dust storm in Australia..
Plus 86 is important to 9/11...and Osama's bday is 3/10.
Iggy Azalea=186(FB)
This number also important to the narrative..
Also, today is 264 days after Kaitlynns bday and recall how 186 and 264 have been going together..

It's also interesting that my sister shares a bday with Kaitlynn. I barely ever see my sister but she was at my house last night for Alistairs bday...she was born in 86'.
It may be important to Nick Cannon or Young too..I've previously documented how I mix them up..and Young used to date Iggy....I also wonder about Iggy Pop..
Notice he shares a bday with the queen.
Fancy came out on the album The New Classic that released on the queens bday too.

I'm also Djing on 9/4 or 4/9..
Iggy Azalea=94 and 49
Fancy=49
Iggy Pop=94 and 95

It makes me think of Prince Philip dying on 4/9 when Elizabeth was 94..and is currently 95..
Not sure if it matters but I also have a band gig on 9/5..and of course my huge connection to 95 and Freddie Mercury's  bday.












3 comments: