Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Norm Macdonald dead in relation to Sean Connery/Celebrity Jeopardy-RV Bombing-Jeff Bridges-Moon-Batman and other syncs





 

So yesterday I saw a story about Miley Cyrus and the band Metallica and thought about Saturday Night Live. I was gone last night so I didn't blog about it unfortunately but my recent Dream syncs led me to a post about Miley Cyrus and SNL and then I saw this story so I wondered if there may be something to it...Now get Norm Macdonald's death in the news...I used to love this guy and remember him mostly from the SNL skits "The Weekend Update" and he is also Turd Ferguson(Burt Reynolds) on Celebrity Jeopardy. 

I also find it funny the way the article says he died from his "Battle" of cancer...I'll have to find a clip but he has a stand up routine where he tells us a joke about one of his relatives having cancer and how it's ridiculous they calling "Waging a battle." 


I also just checked my email and I have one from Bobby his dream that involves Jeff Bridges...notice the story above the Miley Cyrus one was about Jeff Bridges...those were the only 2 stories I clicked on yesterday too..I even screenshotted the Jeff Bridges one...because he was important to 231, which was been important with Slipknot/Kanye so on..

Anyway, notice that Norm MacDonald died 318 days after Sean Connery who was also important to Celebrity Jeopardy. 
James Bond=318(FB)
Alex Trebek died 3 months 18 days after his bday. 
Celebrity Jeopardy=318(FB)
Plus the numerous other syncs leading me to this narrative just before Connery died and the number 318 important to my uncle Barney dying in relation to Jeopardy..

318 is the God number on "Touch." 

Weekend Update=269(FB) and 186(FB)
Gabriel=269(FB)

It's also interesting that Bobby got that notification about the Batman Building too...I just saw a video Zach made about Tupac and They Live and recall that "They Live" was synced to the RV bombing by the Batman building, which was in turn synced to Sean Connery/Batman...

Norman Gene Macdonald=251(FB)
This number was important to the RV Bombing and "They Live"..
The 54th prime is 251...
Plus Norm was replaced by Collin "QUINN" on the Weekend Update and recall that "Quinn" was important to the RV bombing. 
Anthony Quinn Warner=251
A bunch more that I don't want to re-type..

Today is even 54 days after Alex Trebek's bday..
I'm laughing so hard right now. I noticed it was almost 6pm so I figured I would watch the Jeopardy epiosde today...would you believe the final Jeopardy answer was about Apollo 11? They had to name 2 of the 3 astronauts on Apollo 11...
Recall that Sean Connery died on Michael Collins bday and Neil Armstrong died on Sean Connery's bday...Armstrong died after the Batman shooting and Collins died in 2021 after the RV bombing synced to Batman. 
The guy who won was "Matt"=260(Fibonacci), 54 and 231(Jewish)
260 a huge number in the RV bombing with 9/11. 
Matt Amodio=39
Batman=39
Nashville=39



What's even crazier is that I started noticing this pattern on 10/17 after YouTube restricted one of my old rap videos...Notice that this was Norm Macdonald's final bday...
This post was all about "God" as well...
God=61=Jesus=Cross and so on...
Norm died age 61..


Also, recall that my friend "Norm" is the reason I went to the midnight showing of the Batman film in 2012. It was for his bday. I also went to my only James Bond film with him in high school too...it was the one with the Bond girl "Christmas" reminding us of the RV bombing...
Funnier yet is that today I had Christmas music stuck in my head and a girl at work asked me if it was because of the conversation she and another co-worker had about Christmas....However, I was doing a delivery when they were talking about it, so it had nothing to do with it....the girl at work just laughed because we have syncs like this all the time. 
Connery died 86 days after 8/6. 
My friend Norm also married a girl with the last name "Anderson" and I just mentioned how there may be something with that name too.  Thinking about it too..on Friday after my sync with the gambling machine at the bar I went to an after party at a girls house with the last name Anderson...The next day she accidentally left her phone in bathroom at the gas station too...Her and Norm are both originally from Moorhead, Iowa or I at least met them when they lived there. I guess I'm not sure if they were always from there before I knew them in high school or not. 




Notice that Jeff Bridges also announced his cancer just before Sean Connery died....Think how Bane blows up all the bridges in the 2012 Batman film too. 

As I'm writing up this post I stopped and went downstairs to eat supper. When I walked into the kitchen I realized that my daughters counselor is here for a visit. She's had a counselor come and basically spend time with her because of a bunch of different issues for a while. Anyway, they were watching a video about snakes and the counselor went on to tell me that she had a DREAM about a snake and she thinks it's because Claire always talks about them when she is here lol. She couldn't think of any other reason and said she never remembers having a dream about a snake before too lol...I mean the odds we have a random conversation about DREAMS. She said it was a big Yellow snake....I've actually blogged about her counselor before too because I had a sync with her and the drowning theme a few years back. I saved her brother at the swimming pool years ago when I was a lifeguard...





I just went to ESPN to see what the score of the Packers game was yesterday because I saw a meme about Aaron Rodgers losing bad in relation to Jeopardy yesterday...
Anyway, notice the main story is the 30/30 film about the 86' Mets lol...also the title involves Queens...think how Field of Dreams is synced to Queen Elizabeth II and the number 86. 

The Mets story made me think of the Loma Prieta earthquake that happened on Norm Macdonald's bday during the 86th World Series..I searched for it on Wiki and then I heard "Maybe it was an Earthquake" from my phone...my son was watching the above video on my phone..I didn't want to hear him scream so I just took a screenshot from my computer...
Steel Kids....Steel...Bridges...Earthquakes..
It was my son Zamien who is synced to Bridges and born on 1/17..
Bridge=117
Field of Dreams=117
117th World Series..
So on..

In relation to 9/11 and Dreams it makes me think of Hakeem Olajuwon who was nicknamed the Dream and part of the Twin Towers...











13 comments:

  1. I thought he'd been looking like shit. I used to watch a ton of his clips on youtube. He tells this joke where he refers to his wife as a "battle axe" lol.

    The kids used to watch a ton of Skylander. He voiced a troll named Glumshanks for that show. That voice is unmistakable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a week before Norm died I noticed a compilation video about how he was fired from SNL for cracking jokes on O.J. Simpson. Now I see they're bringing it back up. Lol, you could say he was trolling O.J. and whoever O.J.'s friend was at NBC. https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2573552/norm-macdonalds-snl-monologue-after-getting-fired-is-so-good

    My brother had a little girl back in 2015 named Phoenix. She was born 10/1 at 9:11am. Her mother died the next day. I remember telling Derek about how it was so strange how it tied into Nicole Brown and O.J. Simpson. She was a Brown and my brother a Simpson.

    https://obits.tennessean.com/us/obituaries/tennessean/name/whitney-brown-obituary?pid=176003512

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol right after i made that comment I got a tiktok notification that "Bronco" was going live. I'm not even subbed. My father n law actually has a white bronco and he's from California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norm

    9.14......

    Burt

    9.6......

    9 Days apart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First day of Yom Kippur is today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norm's final film role was in the movie Klaus. He was a ferryman. Had a sync with that because I was looking into Cornelius Vanderbilt who's initial business venture was that of a Ferryman. Rambo had mentioned something about Baseball and the galactic cross. It's axis is along the milkyway. That axis is currently transitioning or could say has transitioned into the tropical signs of Capricorn and Cancer. The axis is in alignment with the Solstices. But what I had remembered is a decode I did with Cornelius Vanderbilt and how she died right before the Vanderbilt commodores won the college baseball World Series in 2019. It was also connected to the Golden Gate Bridge and the Galactic Center. But ultimately this leads me to point out that her son ANDERSON Cooper is more famous than her. I may include some numbers later. The 197 was huge which is crazy cause i noticed today that I was born 10,097 days after Norm. Anderson was 19007 days old when his mom died. Also Norm was born 151 days after Nicole Brown who was born 19/5. 151 and 195 both primary values for my name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number one trending video on youtube right now is Norm Macdonald's moth joke on Conan. Conan always had the Moon in his background but I mean that probably goes hand in hand with late night shows. I photographed a Luna Moth earlier this summer at my mom's and just a couple days ago someone posted an insect in this gardening group and my attempt at identifying was that it was a moonseed moth. Kids used to watch PJ Masks where one of the villains was Luna Girl and her henchman were moths and she drew her power from the Moon or something. But Conan seems relevant with the numbers. Norm died 149 days after Conan's birthday on 14/9. Of course with Conan you could take the Catholic angle, lol. But those dates 4/18 and 9/14 have another connection too in that they're mirrored dates. 4/18 the 108th day with 257 remaining and 9/14 the 257th day with 108 remaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He did 1510 episodes of "Conan" and ended with Jack Black. I've just thought Jack Black has to be important to the year 21 since Black Jack is a game that revolves around 21. Moon = 21 reduced just like "Saturn". One of my proudest discoveries is how Jack Black is connected to the very rare Total Penumbral Eclipse. He says "Shadow" like 3 times in the movie "Enemy of the State". You have two shadows cast by the Earth on to the Moon during a lunar eclipse and that's the umbral and penumbral shadows. That film released on Biden's 56th birthday. 263 the 56th prime. Norm's last role in a Christmas flick and he died 263 days after Christmas. Klaus premiered 11/8 and "Cancer" = 118.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I'm seriously wearing the comment section out but I had to mention that last night my stepson brought of lucid dreaming out of the blue. He said he's been trying to lucid dream and that it disrupts his sleep, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy Crap man. Look at this clip. https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2021/09/15/anderson-cooper-vanderbilt-family-ties-acfc-sot-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/anderson-cooper-full-circle/ I had no idea Anderson was about to release a book about the Vanderbilt family. The release date is set for September 21st. And here he is today talking about Cornelius Vanderbilt in an interview.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anderson's journalism career began in Myanmar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Derek did a post on Norm and it just hit me how his first and middle are Norman Gene like Norma Jeane Marilyn Monroe. Nicole Brown and Marilyn Monroe died in Brentwood CA

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can't wear the comment section out when you fill it with relevant content. I appreciate all of you.

    ReplyDelete